The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced approximately 5,620 pounds of raw ground beef products were recalled due to possible contamination with a foreign object.
“Skyline Provisions, Inc., a Harvey, Ill. establishment, is recalling approximately 5,620 pounds of raw ground beef products that may be contaminated with a foreign object,” the USDA announced Sunday.
🚨Alert: A recall has been issued for 5,620 pounds of raw ground beef products that might be contaminated with a foreign object. pic.twitter.com/yKYStOrJdW
— The Calvin Coolidge Project (@TheCalvinCooli1) November 23, 2023
“The raw ground beef items were produced and packed on Aug. 19, 2023,” the USDA wrote.
The following products are subject to recall:
- 20-lb. carton boxes containing four packages of “SKYLINE PROVISIONS, INC. GROUND BEEF 81/19” with “ITEM # 000248” printed on the label.
- 20-lb. carton boxes containing four packages of “SKYLINE PROVISIONS, INC. GROUND BEEF 75/25” with “ITEM # 000293” printed on the label.
ALERT: Recall Issued for Ground Beef Shipped to Several States https://t.co/ehkEQJeoXy
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 21, 2023
From the USDA:
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. 19300” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institutions in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin.
The problem was discovered after FSIS received a customer complaint reporting that a foreign object was found during food preparation.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. FSIS has received no additional reports of injury or illness from consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in institutional freezers. Institutions are urged not to serve these products. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Have You Heard Of “Ruminant Meats”?
Have you heard of “Ruminant Meats”?
I like to think I stay up on things, but that was a new term for me, which I just learned today.
And it actually blew my mind.
Perhaps I can blow your mind too….
Listen to this INCREDIBLE video explaining all the benefits and then ask yourself: “Does it make sense now why they’re trying so hard to BAN red meat?”
Watch safely here on Rumble — trust me, watch the WHOLE thing beginning to end:
Here’s more on their incredible health benefits:
Ruminant meats, derived from animals with a specialized stomach known as the rumen, include beef, lamb, goat, and venison. These meats are known for their distinctive flavor and nutritional content. Here’s an overview of their benefits:
- High-Quality Protein: Ruminant meats are excellent sources of high-quality protein, essential for muscle growth, repair, and overall health. The protein in these meats contains all the essential amino acids needed by the human body.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals: These meats are rich in essential nutrients, including B vitamins (particularly B12), zinc, and iron. Vitamin B12 is crucial for nerve function and blood cell formation, while zinc and iron are vital for immune health and oxygen transportation in the blood, respectively.
- Source of Healthy Fats: Ruminant meats contain various fats, including omega-3 fatty acids, particularly in grass-fed varieties. These healthy fats are important for brain health and reducing inflammation.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): Grass-fed ruminant meats are a good source of CLA, a type of fat that has been linked to reduced body fat and improved immune function.
- Creatine and Carnosine: These meats are natural sources of creatine and carnosine, compounds beneficial for muscle and brain health.
- Satiety and Weight Management: The high protein and fat content in ruminant meats can lead to greater feelings of fullness, which can help with weight management by reducing overall calorie intake.
- Sustainable Farming Practices: When ruminant animals are raised in sustainable, grass-fed systems, they can contribute to the health of the ecosystem through natural grazing and fertilization processes.
So…now does it make sense why they want to ban red meat so much?
Of of course the Elites will still eat it!
But they need you WEAK and STRUGGLING.
I will eat red meat until the day I die…and I am going to enjoy every bite along the way!
That would be REAL RED MEAT as God made it, not Plant Based Meat.
Joe Rogan Calls It Out: “Plant Based Meat Is REALLY Bad For You!”
Why do people like Bill Gates and all others on the Far Left with “God Complexes” feel the need to constantly reinvent meat?
They constantly want to play God, to create meat better than what God gave us.
Genesis makes very clear that God created plants and animals for our food, but that’s never good enough.
They always have to try and do their own version.
“Plant based meat”
“Lab grown beef”
“3D printed beef”
They’re throwing it all at us and I’m not touching ANY of it!
How about you?
Oh, not only that but they’ve killed so many cattle that we are at the LOWEST number of Beef Cattle on record since 1962!
Gee, you think that might have a big impact on prices?
But keep reading to the bottom – I have a solution for you to all of this nonsense!
Now back to “Plant Based Meat”.
Think it’s good for you?
Think it’s healthy?
Think it’s good for the environment?
Wrong, Wrong and Wrong!
Why plant based meat is NOT the future.
– Joe Rogan … sound
“It’s really bad for you, not only because it’s monocrop agriculture, which is terrible for the land, but also because it’s terrible for living creatures.”
And it tastes lousy also. Who is the target market… pic.twitter.com/mNdgavW5QO
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 11, 2023
Now sometimes you just gotta laugh….
I love this reply:
— meshawn maddock (@MeshawnMaddock) September 12, 2023
The fact that “plant based meat” doesn’t exist anywhere in nature should tell you all you need to know:
Joe Rogan on plant based meat. On the plus side, you can’t find it anywhere any more. pic.twitter.com/BOzpvgLoLS
— Rush (@exRAF_Al) September 12, 2023
But what do you do when red meat is disappearing from store shelves?
Being replaced with Lab Grown Meat?
Or Plant Based Meat?
Or mRNA injected Meat?
And even if you can find it, the prices are going through the roof!
**KEEP READING, I HAVE THE SOLUTION**
I’d like to introduce you to Black Angus beef, pasture raised on hundreds of thousands of acres.
Free roaming with plenty of open air between all the cattle.
No hormones and no antibiotics. Never!
Oh, and it’s CHEAPER than Omaha Steaks!
BOOM, who loves ya baby!
The only “catch”?
It’s Invite only.
Good thing you know someone that has the invites….(me!).
If you’d like to find out more and get a FREE personal invite, just go here and tell them Noah sent you: https://FedUpSwitch.com
It’s the real deal, and because they don’t raise the Black Angus like the big companies do, they may have the SHUT OFF invites if they grow too fast.
So if you want in, let me know soon.
And make sure you tell them you are interested in the Black Angus beef!
I know I tend to get concerned when I get messages from numbers I don’t recognize, but if you request a Free Invite (Link here) you WILL have someone from my Inner Circle reach out to you….so be ready!
These are awesome people, fellow patriots who love what we’re doing, and I think you’ll love getting a chance to talk with them.
And they’ll help get you all set up.
Who’s with me?
p.s. Since everyone gets personal attention, we will take these in the order in which they come in. So if you are excited, ask for your invite now or you might be far down on the list. I have a great team, but they can only do so much and they’ll work on a first-come, first-served basis.