On Monday, former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director and White House Medical Adviser Anthony Fauci began a closed-door interview with the House Coronavirus Pandemic Subcommittee.
Fauci will sit for a two-day transcribed interview on COVID-19 origins and policies.
JUST IN – Dr. Fauci is in Washington DC today to have his closed-door congressional interview.
He’s expected to answer questions regarding his poor handling of COVID.
What question would you ask Dr. Fauci? 👇 pic.twitter.com/RQQxaH3oLk
— Grand Old Patriots🇺🇸 (@GrandOlPatriots) January 8, 2024
Fauci will likely face questions regarding gain-of-function research, social distancing, mask mandates, lockdowns, and the COVID-19 jabs.
“The 83-year-old former NIAID director was the chief architect of the US response to COVID-19, which he may have been responsible for in the first place after offshoring banned gain-of-function research to make bat coronaviruses more transmissible to humans,” Zero Hedge reports.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 8, 2024
More from Zero Hedge:
The US was doing risky gain-of-function research on US soil until 2014, when the Obama administration banned it. Four months before the ban, Dr. Fauci offshored it to Wuhan, China through New York nonprofit, EcoHealth Alliance.Advertisement
After Sars-CoV-2 broke out down the street from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Fauci engaged in a massive campaign to deny the possibility of a lab-leak from the lab he funded, and instead pin the blame on a yet-to-be discovered zoonotic intermediary species.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) previously appeared on Hannity and made the case for why Fauci should serve prison time.
Paul discussed Fauci’s complicity in funding the gain-of-function research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and his lies to shield the truth from the American public.
“We now have proof in Anthony Fauci’s own words. We have his emails. So in public he’s saying ‘oh if you say it came from the lab you’re a conspiracy theorist, you’re crazy, it’s a fringe theory,’ but in private in almost exact words he’s saying ‘we’re very concerned because it appears to be manipulated and we’re also very concerned because we know they’re doing gain-of-function research in Wuhan,'” Paul explained.
The Kentucky Republican acknowledged Fauci told him unequivocally they were not doing gain-of-function research in Wuhan.
Yet, Fauci admitted in private that’s exactly what they did.
“I’ve referred him to Merrick Garland and the Department of Justice. People say ‘why hasn’t he been arrested? Why isn’t he in jail?’ Well, it’s because we have the most partisan attorney general we may have ever had and he’s not doing his job. He’s simply protecting him,” Paul said.
Paul elaborated on the tremendous lengths Fauci and his cronies went to hide their actions from going public.
He also mentioned Fauci’s alleged covert meeting with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
“You have laid out what is now a mountain of evidence and you put it all together. Did Anthony Fauci lie to Congress and is that not illegal, and don’t people go to jail for lying to Congress like that sir?” Hannity asked Paul.
“Without question it’s a felony punishable for up to five years in prison,” Paul answered.
“Do you believe that Anthony Fauci belongs in jail?” Hannity asked.
“Without question. I think the book will go a long way convincing the rest of America that this man was a traitor to his country,” Paul responded.
Kentucky Sen. @RandPaul makes the case for why Dr. Fauci deserves prison time: 🔥👇
Hannity: "Do you believe that Anthony Fauci belongs in jail?"
Paul: "Without question ... this man was a traiter to his country." pic.twitter.com/4VBPXfUUqB
— Scott Morefield (@SKMorefield) October 6, 2023
Just the News listed 10 questions Fauci is likely to be asked:
- Were you aware of gain-of-function research being conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China?
- Why did you push the theory the COVID-19 virus originated from nature, not from a Wuhan lab?
- When did you first find out that members of the intelligence community, including those at the FBI and the Energy Department, thought that COVID likely originated in China?
- Could you elaborate more about whistleblower allegations that you visited the CIA headquarters to potentially influence the agency's COVID origins investigation?
- How large is the government's secret database on adverse events and injuries?
- How much did you weigh in on Operation Warp Speed?
- How were you involved in the COVID task force, both during the Trump administration and the Biden administration?
- Did you weigh in on school closures, lockdowns and similar things? What was your advice on that?
- Why did you support vaccine mandates for employment and education?
- What lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic can be used to prevent future pandemics?