On August 26, a suicide bomber blew himself up at the gates of the Kabul airport where our US troops were desperately trying to evacuate American citizens and Afghan allies following a botched evacuation from Afghanistan by the Biden Regime. 13 US military members were murdered in the attack. ISIS-K took responsibility for the bombing.
On August 27, Joe Biden threatened ISIS-K that the US would “not forget and would not forgive. We will hunt you down and make you pay!” he threatened the terrorists who blew up the Kabul airport.
"We will hunt you down and make you pay," says US President Joe Biden after a terrorist attack at Kabul airport leaves dozens dead. pic.twitter.com/7hie0716Or
— NHK WORLD News (@NHKWORLD_News) August 27, 2021
On August 28, under the leadership of Joe Biden, it was reported that a drone attack killed the mastermind behind the suicide attack. Instead, it killed a US aid worker, his seven children, and another adult.
Trending: BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NON-Violent Jan 6 Prisoner Jacob Chansely FREED From Prison After Tucker Carlson Releases Surveillance Footage Showing Police Giving Him Tour of Capitol on Jan 6
On Friday, the Pentagon finally admitted their “error.” After dragging their feet, the announcement finally came on Friday afternoon, confirming that this wasn’t the “righteous strike” General Mark Milley claimed it was but a tragic mistake.
Now, a publication out of India is reporting that the suicide bomber responsible for murdering our US troops was released from Bagram Air Base prison only days before. In their article, First Post blasts the US for their reckless release of dangerous terrorists.
First Post reports – The Islamic State suicide bomber who killed at least 169 Afghan civilians and 13 United States soldiers outside Kabul airport last month was incarcerated in Afghanistan’s notorious Bagram prison for the past four years, thanks to Indian efforts, Firstpost has learned through credible intelligence sources.
Senior Indian intelligence sources familiar with the case have told Firstpost that he was handed over to the United States Central Intelligence Agency by the Research and Analysis Wing in September 2017. However, the jihadist walked free on 15 August along with thousands of other dangerous terrorists held in the high-security prison, taking advantage of the chaos that ensued in the aftermath of the United State’s hurried exit and the Taliban’s swift takeover of the entire country.
Identified as Abdul Rehman, the jihadist was a former student of an engineering college in India and hailed from Afghanistan’s Logar province. He was the son of an Afghan merchant who frequently visited India for business.
His arrest had led to the termination of a plot by the Islamic State of Khurasan Province (IS-K) — the Islamic State’s regional wing in Afghanistan — to stage suicide bombings in New Delhi and other cities across the region, probably on the behest of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI).
“America’s disorganized retreat from Afghanistan has led to hundreds of highly-competent and highly-committed terrorists being set free to rejoin the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups,” one officer who worked on the Abdul Rehman case said.
“Literally a decade’s work on counter-terrorism has been undone by the US’ failure to secure key prisoners in Bagram,” he said adding that the consequences of this failure will be “very far-reaching.”