Derek Chauvin has been released from jail after posting a $1 million bond. Chauvin had been jailed in segregation at the maximum-security Oak Park Heights, Minnesota prison awaiting a March 8 trial in the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Fox 9 – Chauvin was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter just four days after the Memorial Day death of George Floyd at the intersection of E. 38th Street and Chicago Avenue in Minneapolis.The charge was later upgraded to second-degree murder at the same time Attorney General Keith Ellison announced charges against the other three officers involved in Floyd’s death.

Chauvin, the officer seen kneeling on Floyd’s neck in a bystander video, is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Former officers Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng and Tou Thao are all charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter. All four officers were fired the day after the death of George Floyd.

A Minnesota Department of Corrections spokesperson confirmed Chauvin was no longer being held at the prison on Wednesday, and state court records show he posted a non-cash $1 million bond on Oct. 7, signed by A-Affordable Bail Bonds of Brainerd, Minnesota.

Trending: “Today, I went to a Trump rally” In Democrat Majority Greenwich, Ct. “I wanted to see one up close for myself...and it was an eye-opening experience”

notice of release was posted at 10:34 a.m. on Oct. 7.

Officer Chauvin was under heavy police protection following his George Floyd pretrial hearing:

Chauvin had been at the Oak Park Heights prison since May 31. Department of Corrections Commissioner Paul Schnell previously told FOX 9 such transfers of high-profile subjects from a county jail to state prison are “not uncommon.” Oak Park Heights is the same prison where former Minneapolis officer Mohamed Noor was moved after being arrested for murder in the death of Justine Ruszczyk.

Is ex-officer Derek Chauvin guilty of killing George Floyd?

A May 31, 2020 toxicology report revealed George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose…so why did the prosecution wait 3 months to release the toxicology report to the public?

Nothing could have prepared America for the violence that spread across our nation as a result of the death of George Floyd after  MN Police Officer Derek Chauvin was caught on video kneeling on Floyd’s neck during an arrest.

Should Trump appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Bidens?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Completing this poll entitles you to 100 Percent Fed Up updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime with a single click. Here's our Privacy Policy.

Floyd’s death spurred incredible violence, including the death and serious injuries of innocent law enforcement officers and US Secret Service agents, rioting, looting, arson, and the destruction of cities across America. The violence that’s taken place in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death has divided our nation and shined a light on the dark underbelly of the Democrat Party and the media who support them.

Western Journal – Body camera footage leaked earlier this month showed Floyd struggling several minutes against officers attempting to arrest him.

One officer asked Floyd, “Are you on something right now?”

Because you’re acting really erratic,” another said.

Floyd continually protested that he was claustrophobic and could not breathe when they tried to put him in a squad car.

“I can’t breathe,” he said several times, appearing to have an anxiety attack.

Officers Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao then arrived on the scene.

Chauvin placed his knee over Floyd’s neck, and previous video footage shows it remained there for nearly nine minutes.

Floyd continued to protest he could not breathe.

On May 29, 2020, MN Police Officer Derek Chauvin was charged with 3rd-degree murder. Minnesota’s radical Democrat AG Keith Ellison later upped Chauvin’s charge to 2nd-degree murder. Former MN Police Officers Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng, and Tou Thao were also charged with aiding and abetting the murder of Floyd.

Spectator reports – These charges were based on the autopsy performed by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office and a private “re-autopsy” performed at the request of the Floyd family’s attorney. Based on those procedures, the medical examiner issued a revised autopsy report stating that Floyd had died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.” In short, Floyd’s death was allegedly caused by the manner in which the police had restrained him.

But the police defendants were charged before the medical examiner had received the report of Floyd’s toxicology screen by NMS Labs of Horsham, Pennsylvania.

Then, on May 31, 2020, NMS Labs forwarded Floyd’s toxicology report to the Hennepin County Medical Examiners’ Office.

Big League Politics reports – A summary of a conversation between Amy Sweasy, a Hennepin County Attorney, and Dr. Andrew Baker, the chief medical examiner for the county, reveals that the former would conclude George Floyd died of a drug overdose if there were no other contributing factors.

Hennepin Assistant County Attorney Amy Sweasy is pictured on the left.

The medical examiner makes the conclusion of an overdose death on the basis of blood samples collected from George Floyd at a Minneapolis hospital.

Dr. Baker reveals that Floyd’s blood tested positive for the presence of 4ANPP, methamphetamine, fentanyl, and norfentayl. He described the level of fentanyl found in George Floyd’s bloodstream as a “fatal level under normal circumstances.”

At 7:30 p.m. on May 31, 2020, prosecutors “met” online with Dr. Andrew Baker, Chief Medical Examiner of Hennepin County, to discuss Floyd’s toxicology report.

June 1, 2020, memorandum by Assistant County Attorney Amy Sweasy was finally released on August 25, 2020.

Why did the prosecution wait 3 MONTHS to release this memorandum?

So there they were, staring at the just-received and damning toxicology report that blew to smithereens the whole prosecution theory that the police had killed Floyd. To their undoubted dismay, Dr. Baker, the chief medical examiner, had to concede that at 11 ng/mL, Floyd had “a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances.” He also conceded that the fentanyl overdose “can cause pulmonary edema,” a frothy fluid build-up in the lungs that was evidenced by the finding at autopsy that Floyd’s lungs weighed two to three times normal weight.

This is consistent with Officer Kueng’s observation at the scene that Floyd was foaming at the mouth and, as found at autopsy, that his lungs were “diffusely congested and edematous.”

In other words, like a drowned man, Floyd’s lungs were filled with fluid. And that was the obvious and inescapable reason why Floyd kept shouting over and over again that he couldn’t breathe even when he was upright and mobile.

The memorandum ends with Dr. Baker’s devastating conclusion that “if Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he [Dr. Baker] would conclude that it was an overdose death.”

Translation: this toxicology report drives a stake through the heart of our murder case. How do we justify criminally charging these police officers and explain away our colossal screw-up?


Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.