Sweden has dropped the investigation into alleged rape by WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange.
Julian Assange spent seven years in Ecuador’s London embassy before he was dramatically dragged out in April.
Fox News reports he is still wanted in the U.S. to face 18 counts, including conspiring to hack government computers and violating an espionage law.
WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Kristinn Hrafnsson responded to the news:
“Let us now focus on the threat Mr. Assange has been warning about for years…the belligerent prosecution of the United States and the threat it poses to the First Amendment.”
Kristinn Hrafnsson, WikiLeaks editor-in-chief: “Let us now focus on the threat Mr Assange has been warning about for years: the belligerent prosecution of the United States and the threat it poses to the First Amendment.⁰"
Trending: WHO IS RACHEL POWELL? She Used an Ice Axe and Battering Ram To Break Capitol Windows on Jan 6...She Gave People Inside Specific Directions About How To Navigate Confusing Layout...Why Is She on House Arrest? [VIDEO]
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 19, 2019
TOP TEN Clinton Scandals That Wikileaks Exposed And That YOU Need To Know About:
1. Mrs. Clinton had a cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
2. The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill.”
3. Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”
4. The Clinton campaign was in touch with the Department of Justice officials regarding the release of her emails.
5. The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails.
6. Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
7. Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backward.”
8. Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggles of the middle class.
9. Mrs. Clinton’s campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
10. The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.
THE MUELLER REPORT REVEALED WHY ASSANGE FEARED HILLARY CLINTON:
Last week, the left cheered the arrest of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange. Today, CNN’s Jake Tapper discussed how the Mueller report points out that the dissemination of information by Wikileaks’ Julian Assange was not a crime, that he would have had to have a hand in the hacking of the emails. Tapper then attempted to prove that Donald Trump Jr coordinated with Julian Assange. Tapper cites public tweets about Hillary’s email releases as evidence of collusion and ends his discussion by admitting Assange is not guilty of anything.
What Tapper and reporter Laura Jarrett didn’t mention during their discussion, however, is that the Mueller report reveals why Julian Assange wanted Trump to win and Hillary Clinton to lose the 2016 presidential election.
According to Summit News – Assange, who was arrested last week and faces extradition to the United States, thought that it would be far harder for Trump to start wars given his platform and opposition from Republicans.
“GOP will generate a lot opposition [sic], including through dumb moves. Hillary will do the same thing but co-opt the liberal opposition and the GOP opposition. Hence Hillary [sic] has greater freedom to start wars than the GOP and has the will to do so,” Assange wrote.
He also made it clear that he thought Hillary was a sadistic sociopath who wouldn’t hesitate to engage in military adventurism.
“[W]e believe it would be much better for GOP . . . Dems+Media+liberals would [sic] then form a block to reign in their worst qualities. . . .With Hillary in charge, GOP will be pushing for her worst qualities., dems+media+neoliberals will be mute. . . . She’s bright, well connected, sadistic [sic] sociopath,” Assange said.
Given these statements, it’s unsurprising that many leftists celebrated Assange’s arrest last week.