The death toll in Nepal stands at over 2,500 following a mega earthquake and aftershock…
Here is a video taken after the avalanche by a British Army Captain:
If you’d like to donate to help aid in the recovery of disaster victims, please consider donating to one of these sources who are in need of URGENT help (via UK Daily Mail):
– UNICEF says it is preparing two cargo flights with a combined 120 tons of humanitarian supplies including medical and hospital supplies, tents and blankets, for urgent airlift to Kathmandu
– UN World Food Program says logistics and emergency response teams have arrived in Kathmandu
– International Committee for the Red Cross says it is working with the Nepal Red Cross Society and has a team working on emergency response
– Save the Children says it has staff in 63 districts and emergency kits, hygiene materials and tarpaulins already in Nepal and ready for distribution. Additional supplies and emergency recovery teams are being flown in.
– Doctors Without Borders, also known as Medecins Sans Frontieres, says it is sending medical staff and supplies to Nepal, including emergency surgical teams