This Georgia case of a woman attacking her family with a knife raises many questions about our refugee program.
The first question is why we are STILL taking in refugees from Somalia. Do you know how many Somali refugees have come in the past decade? Over 97K mostly uneducated and mostly Muslim Somalis (99.7) have come to America.
Shouldn’t we set the bar much higher for people we bring into our country? Listen carefully to the video below and you’ll know more of the refugee history of this family who moved from California to Georgia after they came to America.
“MENTALLY ILL WOMAN” WITH A KNIFE:
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has released the identity of the woman who died Saturday morning in an officer-involved shooting in Johns Creek. The woman, identified as 36-year-old Shukri Ali Said, was pronounced dead at Emory Johns Creek Hospital following the April 28 incident near Northview High School.
Officers with the agency were dispatched just after 7 a.m. April 28 to a call of a “demented person armed with a knife” in the 300 block of Winherst Lane, said Police Department spokesperson Capt. Chris Byers.
THE POLICE OFFICERS USED TASER AND “FOAM IMPACT” ROUND BEFORE THEY SHOT THE WOMAN.
The woman refused to drop the knife. What are the police to do? CAIR jumped in right away to make a claim that because the woman was wearing a hijab that the cops shot her. Could it be that she refused to drop the knife after they did everything they could?
“It is also possible that law enforcement reacted differently to Shukri, a Somali-American woman who was reportedly wearing a hijab and a dress at the time of the shooting, than they would have reacted to another individual.”
Leo Homann reports:
How many times has a Muslim migrant attacked innocent Americans and the Council on American-Islamic Relations or some other advocacy group swoops in to suggest that the attack was a result of mental illness?
- It happened in the mall stabbings in St. Cloud, Minnesota, carried out by Somali refugee Dahir Adan in 2016 [when CAIR suggested Adan’s insomnia may have caused him to snap]
- It happened last summer when another Somali refugee threatened the townspeople of Faribault, Minnesota, with a knife.
- It happened after the Ohio State University car and knife attack in 2016 by Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan.
- It happened in the attack that killed 14 Americans in San Bernardino in December 2015 by Syed Farooq and his migrant fiancée.
- It happened in Chattanooga in July 2015 when five U.S. servicemen were shot and killed by Kuwaiti-American Mohammad Abdulaziz.
- And when Amina Ali Ahra, aka Iesha Ibrahim, a female refugee from Somalia, attacked and beat a Lawrenceville, Georgia, woman and her daughter with their own flagpole in 2016 the FBI refused to charge Ibrahim with a hate crime because it said she was mentally impaired.
Please listen closely to this local report about the family and the woman who came to the US as refugees:
Notice how CAIR is claiming racism by the police when it’s clear that this woman was a danger to her family and to others.