Donald Trump Jr. was temporarily suspended from Twitter for the crime of posting a video showing a panel of doctors discussing the success they’ve experienced with COVID patients they’ve treated with Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Azithromycin.
A spokesperson for Twitter clarified that Twitter required the tweet to be deleted because it violates their rules, and that they were simply limiting some Trump Jr.’s account functionality for 12 hours as a punishment. They called the tweet a violation of the COVID-19 misinformation policy.
— Steven Nelson (@stevennelson10) July 28, 2020
Donald Trump Jr. took to Instagram to explain his Twitter lockout.
This is his second suspension with Twitter in the past couple of weeks.
Donald Trump Jr. explained that he didn’t take a position on the video, but instead, said it was a “must-watch,” and that “it seems very different than the narrative we’re being told.”
Trump Jr. mentioned that even CNN mentioned something about hydroxychloroquine earlier this month, and how it seems to be saving lives and they weren’t taken down by Twitter.
“It’s sort of interesting that they [Twitter] would censor me for literally just saying, ‘here are a bunch of doctors just saying something.'”
“Keep an eye out, watch for what these social media companies are doing, Trump Jr. said, “they’re trying to change the results of this election,” he warned. The reality is, these people [tech giants] are deciding what is and is not the truth with no expertise, anything other than a politically motivated, leftist agenda by the social media masters in California.”
Trump Jr. warned that if they can do it to him and his father, the President of the United States, they can do it to anyone and that we should all be afraid of the unbridled censorship we’re watching in real-time.