Within a twelve-hour period this past week, the FBI under Kash Patel has arrested two foreign terrorists.
One of the terrorists arrested was Islamist Mohammed Al-Saadi, who is accused of plotting multiple attacks on Jewish synagogues in America, as well as other terror attacks overseas.
The second terrorist was Jose Enrique Martinez, a top-ranking Tren de Aragua gang member.
Both are being extradited to the U.S. to face the hammer of justice.
Director Patel announced:
In just 12 hours, two high-value targets on separate continents brought back to the U.S. in major FTOC’s led by this FBI – President Trump’s administration bringing the hammer down on terrorists https://t.co/w5epWXokGK
— FBI Director Kash Patel (@FBIDirectorKash) May 17, 2026
Martinez arrived in the U.S. on Thursday evening.
He is the very first Tren de Aragua gang member to be charged with terrorism.
Right Line News reported:
“This FBI’s execution conducting back-to-back Foreign Transfers of Custody of high value terrorism targets is a reflection that under President Trump’s leadership, terrorist who target American citizens have no place to hide,” Patel told RightLine. “This administration is leading the way bringing the hammer down on anyone who targets American citizens and giving law enforcement the backing they need to deliver, and this is the result.”
Thursday evening, Jose Enrique Martinez Flores arrived in Houston, Texas from Colombia, following efforts by FBI Houston.
Flores, also known as “Chuqui,” is the highest ranking Tren de Aragua member ever brought to justice in the United States.
It’s the first time a Tren de Aragua member has been charged with terrorism-related crimes and been extradited to America, and came under an executive order from President Trump issued last year — which set Tren de Aragua as a foreign terrorist organization.
Flores has been charged with providing material support to the group, and international drug distribution conspiracy.
“This FTOC is a historic milestone representing the alleged highest-ranking official of Tren de Aragua ever brought to justice in the United States – and the first of its kind terrorism charge for a TdA member, after President Trump’s executive order last summer,” Patel said.
“It sends a clear message: under President Trump’s leadership, foreign terrorist organizations like TdA will be hunted down and brought to justice,” he said. “This FBI will continue using every tool available to dismantle violent criminal networks, stop the flow of drugs into communities, and protect the American people.”
Mohammad Al-Saadi is also facing federal terrorism charges, in New York.
Per Fox News:
An Iraqi man accused of orchestrating nearly 20 terrorist attacks across Europe and plotting attacks on Jewish institutions in the United States has been brought to New York to face federal terrorism charges after what the FBI described as a major international operation.
Since early March, Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood al-Saadi and his associates allegedly planned and coordinated 18 attacks in the name of Ashab al-Yamin, a pro-Iranian Islamist group that has taken credit for attacks against Jewish schools, synagogues and charities in Europe, as well as American, Israeli and Iranian opposition targets, according to the FBI.
“The FBI’s successful FTOC (foreign transfer of custody) of Mohammad Al-Saadi, another high-value target responsible for mass global terrorism, is just the latest success in this administration’s historic work to bring terrorists to justice,” FBI Director Kash Patel said in a statement. “This was a righteous mission executed brilliantly by our agents, investigators, CIRG tactical units, and interagency partners who delivered yet again.”
“We are greatly appreciative of the work of our allies around the world — especially Ambassador Tom Barrack, who led this joint sequenced operation and has been instrumental in bringing this successful mission home to the United States,” he added.
This clip from Fox News provided further coverage:
🚨 WOW! The FBI has carried out the extradition and arrest of TWO foreign terrorists — including an Islamist — in just 12 hours
I voted for this LAW AND ORDER 🔥
Islamist Mohammad Al-Saadi: Plotted multiple violent attacks across America, primarily on Jewish locations, and… pic.twitter.com/Vh4k7Kqt3C
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) May 17, 2026
WOW! The FBI has carried out the extradition and arrest of TWO foreign terrorists — including an Islamist — in just 12 hours
I voted for this LAW AND ORDER 🔥
Islamist Mohammad Al-Saadi: Plotted multiple violent attacks across America, primarily on Jewish locations, and previously responsible for plotting nearly 20 terror attacks abroad
Tren de Aragua high-ranking member Jose Enrique Martinez Flores: providing material support to the group, and international drug distribution conspiracy
ADVERTISEMENTBoth facing justice. The crackdown is happening!
KEEP CRUSHING IT, @FBIDirectorKash
👏🏻
This is a Guest Post from our friends over at WLTReport. View the original article here.






