We recently reported on the scathing letter to the families and staff of the elite and expensive Brearley School for its racist Marxist critical race theory teachings and policies. Now, another elite school that has faced similar backlash is finally expelling some of its Marxist ‘anti-racist’ staff members as well.
The Dalton School is considered one of the most elite schools in New York City. Celebrities like Anderson Cooper and Chevy chase attended it in their youths. It costs over $54,000 per year to send a student there. But, parents’ aggravation over the increasing deluge of critical race theory indoctrination at the end of last year reached a fevered pitch. This is when the school issued a wildly racist manifesto in support of ‘anti-racism.’ This forced the removal of Dalton’s head of diversity to step down in February.
Parents then said that “It’s just about skin color now…Those who disagree remain silent, the insider said…Parents are terrified to speak up for fear of retribution. Parents are acting like spineless wimps.” Another father stated that “It’s completely absurd and a total step backwards.” The environment at this elite $54,000 school, like any crummy public school or university around the country, is one where “white kids are shamed for the sin of their skin color and told they are complicit in perpetuating racism.”
The ridiculous racist demands contained Dalton’s leftist-run compromised school staff’s Marxist manifesto were legion based upon wholly imagined grievances:
- Hiring 12 full-time diversity officers, and multiple psychologists to support students “coping with race-based traumatic stress.”
- Assigning a staffer dedicated to black students who have “complaints or face disciplinary action,” and a full-time advocate to help black kids “navigate a predominantly white institution.”
- Paying the student debt of black staffers upon hiring them.
- Requiring courses that focus on “Black liberation” and “challenges to white supremacy.”
- Compensating any student of color who appears in Dalton promotional material.
- Abolishing high-level academic courses by 2023 if the performance of black students is not on par with non-blacks.
- Requiring “anti-racism” statements from all staffers.
- Overhauling the entire curriculum, reading lists and student plays to reflect diversity and social justice themes.
- Divesting from companies that “criminalize or dehumanize” black people, including private prisons and tech firms that manufacture police equipment or weapons.
- Donating 50 percent of all fundraising dollars to NYC public schools if Dalton is not representative of the city in terms of gender, race, socioeconomic background, and immigration status by 2025.
Now, the head master of Dalton, who promoted this sabotage of humanity’s minds, has resigned, effective by end of 2021
“Dalton School chief Jim Best announced his exit in a Friday letter and said he was leaving to pursue “other exciting and inspiring opportunities” after 16 years at the helm.”
Is indoctrinating impressionable youth into hating one another based upon race is exciting and inspiring? Where do you think he will end up, next?
An anonymous group of parents penned a letter critical of Dalton’s direction in January:
“Every class this year has had an obsessive focus on race and identity, ‘racist cop’ reenactments in science, ‘de-centering whiteness’ in art class, learning about white supremacy and sexuality in health class,” the missive stated. “Wildly inappropriate, many of these classes feel more akin to a Zoom corporate sensitivity-training than to Dalton’s intellectually engaging curriculum.”
Ever the braggart and learning nothing from his misdeeds, Best issued a statement describing his ‘anti-racist’ implementations as “advancing an ambitious Diversity, Equity & Inclusion mission.”
So many lazy Marxist buzzwords. How does a school that demands $54,000 per year end up hiring such an uninspired rancid worm being dragged around on a Marxist lure…for 16 years?
As private schools like this force out their anti-American anti-white racist staff, will public schools do the same? Will parents around the country see this and realize that they have a voice in their own public schools, as well? Will they take charge in shaming and removing these anti-American racists from their school systems?
It is up to you, readers, to stay positive and energized so you can energize the people around you and form your own local coalitions to do exactly as the parents at Dalton have done.
It is the only way forward.