Poor John McCain…he just can’t seem to get over his visceral disdain for the wildly popular President Donald J. Trump. Can you really blame the guy? I mean, who can forget John McCain’s failed presidential campaign that gave us President Barack Obama? It would probably be the most forgettable presidential campaign by a Republican candidate in history, had it not been for his outspoken, conservative vice presidential pick, Sarah Palin, who overshadowed him at every campaign stop. Had it not been for Sarah Palin, his loss to the man whose only credentials were those of a community organizer and US junior Senator would have likely been even more embarrassing.

Fast forward to 2016, when Donald Trump shocked the nation, as he blasted through a panel of 19 (mostly) very capable Republican candidates (many of whom John McCain supported) to handily win the 2016 GOP nomination, and then on to a stunning victory in the general election against Hillary Clinton. Trump’s victory was in large part due to his commitment to cleaning up the immigration mess created by Barack Obama and the bipartisan “Gang of Eight”. One of those 4 Republicans in the “gang” was bleeding heart RINO, John McCain.

Breitbart – For the past three days, Sen. John McCain’s office has not responded to Breitbart News phone and email inquiries seeking clarification of the Arizona politician’s role in delivering the infamous, largely discredited 35-page dossier on President Donald Trump to the U.S. intelligence community under the Obama administration.
In a New York Times op-ed last week, the founders of the controversial opposition research firm Fusion GPS admitted that they helped get the dossier to McCain using an “emissary,” with the goal of McCain passing the information contained in the questionable document to U.S. intelligence agencies.

The disclosure raises questions about whether McCain knew that the information he delivered to the Obama administration was actually an opposition document reportedly funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Trending: NEWLY ELECTED Somali MUSLIM Congresswoman Mocks JESUS And MIKE PENCE

Breitbart News has been seeking clarification on this issue since Tuesday. However, McCain’s office did not reply yesterday to phone and email requests for comment on the matter.

Last December, it was revealed that it was McCain who notoriously passed the controversial dossier documents produced by the Washington opposition research firm Fusion GPS to then FBI Director James Comey, whose agency reportedly utilized the dossier as a basis for its probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

In October, McCain denied providing the dossier to BuzzFeed and said that he only gave the material to the FBI. “I gave it to no one except for the director of the FBI. I don’t know why you’re digging this up now,” McCain told the Daily Caller during what the news website described as a testy exchange.

While the Fusion GPS oped sheds some light on the manner in which McCain obtained the dossier, the Fusion founders did not name the “emissary” who delivered the document to McCain.

A January 11 statement from McCain attempted to explain why he provided the documents to the FBI but did not mention how he came to possess the dossier or whether he knew who funded it.

“Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the director of the FBI,” McCain said at the time. “That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.”

Sir Andrew Wood, a former British ambassador to Moscow, said McCain first consulted him about the claims inside the dossier at a security conference in Canada shortly after last November’s presidential election.

Wood stated that McCain had obtained the documents from the senator’s own sources. “I told him I was aware of what was in the report but I had not read it myself, that it might be true, it might be untrue. I had no means of judging really,” Wood further told BBC Radio 4 in January.

Last Month, Wood related that he served as a “go-between” to inform McCain about the dossier contents. “My mission was essentially to be a go-between and a messenger, to tell the senator and assistants that such a dossier existed,” Wood told Fox News.

Today, John McCain, who can’t seem to respond to questions about his involvement in the phony Russia dossier that led to FISA warrants, that eventually allowed the Obama regime to spy on the Trump campaign…suddenly found his voice. The”Gang of Eight” Senator attacked President Trump for allegedly referring to “shithole” countries like Haiti, El Salvador, and African during an Oval Office meeting with senators on DACA. John McCain was so outraged, that he found his voice…on Twitter.

McCain tweeted:

“Respect for the God-given dignity of every human being, no matter their race, ethnicity or other circumstances of their birth, is the essence of American patriotism. To believe otherwise is to oppose the very idea of America.”

The “Gang of Eight” Senator then doubled down on his criticism of the President:

“People have come to this country from everywhere, and people from everywhere have made America great. Our immigration policy should reflect that truth, and our elected officials, including our President, should respect it.”

Now, seems like the perfect time for the traitorous Senator John McCain to take some time to spend with his family and deal with his health issues. The fake dossier is exploding in his face, and he’s clearly not doing anything to further the goals of our President, who continues to make difficult choices, as he fights the media, the Democrats, and members of his own party to fulfill the promises he made to American voters who elected him.


Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.