How the ERIC Beast is Fed
Help Starve the Beast that Destroys Election Integrity!!
The Electronic Registration Information Center, ERIC, is possibly one of the largest components of the national voter fraud issue. The more I learn about ERIC and the actions of its 30 member states, the more sure I am that the construct of the organization was designed for it, with wording of plausible deniability, of course.
Massive lists of human data are required by ERIC, of each member state, to be submitted to ERIC’s centralized computers. Because of the way the data is gathered and sorted, the names of thousands of people who are ineligible to vote are automatically on the lists. Be patient, if you will, for a few paragraphs of review. If you have already read up on the ERIC beast, this may be redundant, but everyone will need to understand these details in order to be effective against the perpetrators of the system in your community.
We know that ERIC requires that bi-monthly updates of each states’ voter rolls and motor vehicle records be submitted to its centralized AI system. These records necessarily include the names of ineligible voters. To whit, the DMV issues learners’ permits to youth who are not of voting age, as well as drivers’ licenses to illegals. It also, in most states, issues ID cards to those without driving licenses, including illegals. Green card holders are – by definition – not citizens of the US, yet most have licenses to operate motor vehicles, so they appear on the lists provided to ERIC as well. All of these names are then mixed with USPS address data and Social Security death records from the state.
While every ERIC member state is mandated, by their bylaws, to reach out and register people from these lists, no rule actually REQUIRES culling of ineligible names.
All of the 30 member states offer some form of identification to people who are not qualified to vote, whether in the form of driving licenses or id cards, and these names end up on the lists by design.
So…as I understand it, here’s how the Beast is fed. Take 1)rolls of registered voters; then add, 2) holders of driver’s licenses, plus 3)names of green card holders, plus 4)ID cards issued to illegals and other “undocumenteds”, as well as 5)names of under-aged learners’ permit applicants. Then stir in 6)all names at postal addresses in the state, and flavor it with 7) Social Security death lists.
This formula creates amazing fodder to fill the belly of the ERIC beast. The end product of consuming all these polluted lists resembles the end product of the human digestive system, (aka excrement), more than it ever could, legitimate voter rolls. As with the human by-product, ERIC lists stink and must be flushed.
THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE BEAST IS TO STOP FEEDING IT.
This is where local citizens groups come in.
Activists in each community must confront state officials, and let them know that YOU know about the fraud created by ERIC constructs, and demand their state withdraw from membership. Some officials may know about the fraud and are in it for that reason. Others may just be using ERIC lists so they can say that they have the voter rolls mandated by the National Voter Registration Act of 1993. (NVRA) Others may be typical politicians, having given their souls to stay in office, and will side with whoever screams the loudest. Let that be the citizen activist, or we may forever be forced to hold our peace.
Here’s what to do to get started:
1) Work with a group of like-minded people, from your church, family, club, or neighborhood, who care about losing their country. Make sure everyone has a basic understanding of what ERIC is, and how it operates, and why it is so dangerous to our freedoms, for voters from all sides.
2) Know your election officials in your county, and contact them – not just by a single email but by repeated phone calls and emails. Learn how much time you will have before the next election, in which you will be able to work, having voter rolls adjusted. This varies by state.
3) Demand to be provided the voter rolls in your area, county, or municipality. It is your legal right to have them, per the NVRA of 1993. Make sure THEY know that YOU know this. Don’t allow your election officials to slow roll your requests. The information is readily available to them and takes little of their time or effort to produce. You will be facing a short window of time, based on how long before an election the voter rolls can be culled. It is usually 90 days but be informed. Contact your officials daily if necessary, until you receive the lists.
4) Canvass from those lists. This is the quickest and more direct way to learn how many illegitimate names are hidden there. Verify the names and ages of residents of voting age who live at that address. (The subject of canvassing is sometimes debated because it can be considered an “intrusion’ into people’s privacy or a “danger to the canvassers”, but it is neither.) When you get to the addresses, check first how many voters are registered at a single address. For example, a single-family home or duplex seldom houses more than a few voters; if there are 16 or 20 or 60 registrants at that one address, you’ve uncovered obvious fraud. Go in groups, if you want to knock on doors, and have a “polite but firm” smile on your face. Help the resident understand that you are neither “R” or “D”, but an American concerned with maintaining our freedom to choose our governance.
5) Canvass on the internet. This technique can be utilized to narrow your lists before you begin door-to-door and is also an excellent way to include volunteers who have physical disabilities and/or someone at home for whom they must care. Look up the addresses on Google Earth, or similar satellite imagery, and ascertain if a structure actually exists at that locale. Many a graveyard or vacant lot has been listed as a voter’s address. This hint was passed along to me by a very smart activist in Florida, who loves her America. It will save time and cover the most ground, faster. Thanks, my new Florida friend!
6) Make your efforts public in every way possible. Be sure to post everything on social media. If you have any Twitter or Facebook aficionados, put them to work reporting out on a daily basis. If you have trouble getting to or working with, your local officials, post it. If this continues, make friends with someone from a local paper or news outlet. Publicity is the lifeblood OR the death knell for a politician, and it usually makes them more responsive. Reveal how many vacant lots have become registered addresses, or how many people support what you are doing and have signed on to help. Keep your activities front and center, any way you can.
7) Go to county board meetings, request agenda time, and speak out about your mission and the reasons for it. The more left-leaning is your particular board, the more reticent they will be to let you speak. If they disallow it, post that, too!
8) Appoint several members of your group to keep track of your findings and publicize them anywhere and everywhere.
9) Request meetings with your election officials, local and state. Always have your friendly media person along to take notes, record, or whatever may be allowed. Publicize the responses of each elected or appointed official! Some of them will stall and drag, or deny your rights. Make sure everyone knows if and when this happens, for that is damning news itself.
Your goal is to have your state withdraw from ERIC. The state of Louisiana did just that, in January 2022, because of pressure from citizens groups, whose requests for voter rolls were denied or ignored. The Public Interest Legal Foundation, founded by J. Christian Adams, sued the Louisiana Secretary of State, Kyle Ardoin, on behalf of the voters. This forced Ardoin to look into the rolls and ERIC, whereupon he suspended the Louisiana ERIC membership. https://www.sos.la.gov /”Louisiana to Suspend Participation in Voter Registration Compact.” You can do it in your state, too!
May you be blessed in your efforts. I will be continui9ng to dig into each ERIC ember state, to highlight the fraud which has been discovered and proven. I want to hear from you about what is happening in your state as you work to starve the ERIC beast.