Jessy Jacob, a City of Detroit employee has dropped a massive bombshell on the narrative of Democrat leadership like MI Governor Gretchen Whitmer, AG Dana Nessel, and most especially, Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, who are working overtime to convince Americans that no voter fraud took place at the TCF Center where massive numbers of absentee ballots from Wayne County were being counted or in polling places in Wayne County. Jacob is listed as a plaintiff in a lawsuit by the Great Lakes Justice Center, where he is one of several people suing Detroit and Wayne County for voter fraud in the November 3, 2020 election.
The suit states Wayne County election officials allowed illegal, unlawful, and fraudulent processing of votes cast in last Tuesday’s election. Numerous witnesses have filed sworn affidavits under oath attesting to the fraudulent activities they observed directly. These acts disenfranchised lawful voters and potentially changed the outcome of the election.
From the Great Lakes Justice Center filing:
Illegal Voter Coaching and Identification Issues
31. An election employee with the City of Detroit was working at a polling location for approximately three weeks prior to the election. This City of Detroit employee directly observed, on a daily basis, other City of Detroit election workers and employees coaching voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. This employee witnessed these workers and employees encouraging voters to do a straight Democrat ballot and witnessed these election workers and employees going over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote (Exhibit B – Affidavit of Jessy Jacob).
32. During the last two weeks, while this same employee was working at the polling location, she was specifically instructed by her supervisor never to ask for a driver’s license or any photo I.D. when a person was trying to vote (Exhibit B).
Changing Dates on Ballots
33. All absentee ballots that existed were required to be inputted into the QVF system by 9:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020. This was required to be done in order to have a final list of absentee voters who returned their ballots prior to 8:00 p.m. on November 3, 2020. In order to have enough time to process the absentee ballots, all polling locations were instructed to collect the absentee ballots from the drop-box once every hour on November 3, 2020 (Exhibit B).
34. On November 4, 2020, a City of Detroit election worker was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020. She was told to alter the information in the QVF to falsely show that the absentee ballots had been received in time to be valid. She estimates that this was done to thousands of ballots (Exhibit B).
Illegal Double Voting
35. The election employee observed a large number of people who came to the satellite location to vote in-person, but they had already applied for an absentee ballot. These people were allowed to vote in-person and were not required to return the mailed absentee ballot or sign an affidavit that the voter lost the mailed absentee ballot (Exhibit B).
36. This would permit a person to vote in person and also send in his/her absentee ballot.
37. Prior to the election, the Michigan Secretary of State sent ballot applications to deceased residents and to non-residents of the State of Michigan.
It takes a very brave person to step forward and sign a sworn affidavit about the voter fraud you witnessed in a city where you work. Please pray for the massive number of brave people in Michigan and other states coming forward to tell their stories of voter irregularities and outright voter fraud that they witnessed in Democrat stronghold cities. The last minute absentee ballots flipped the elections’ results in several states to favor Joe Biden, where Donald Trump previously had a large lead.