CBSNewYork is reporting that immigration officials say two alleged child rapists were released after authorities in New York and New Jersey REFUSED to hold them in jail for ICE.
The policies enacted in the two states allow the release of illegal alien child rape suspects. That’s insane!
The policy in New Jersey:
Attorney General Directive 2018-6, known as the “Immigrant Trust Directive,” provides that, except in limited circumstances, New Jersey’s law enforcement officers:
- Cannot stop, question, arrest, search, or detain any individual based solely on actual or suspected immigration status;
- Cannot ask the immigration status of any individual, unless doing so is necessary to the ongoing investigation of a serious offense and relevant to the offense under investigation;
- Cannot participate in civil immigration enforcement operations conducted by ICE;
- Cannot provide ICE with access to state or local law enforcement resources, including equipment, office space, databases, or property, unless those resources are readily available to the public;
- Cannot allow ICE to interview an individual arrested on a criminal charge unless that person is advised of his or her right to a lawyer.
Do the citizens of New Jersey approve of illegal alien child rape suspects being set free?
ICE is reporting that the Mexican nationals were taken into custody for separate incidents on charges they sexually assaulted a minor.
Despite requests that the men be held in jail until ICE came to get them, they were released and are on the run now.
ICE says the first man, Luciano Trejo-Dominguez, was arrested by Vineland, New Jersey police for allegedly restraining and sexually assaulting a child younger than 16 on Aug. 12.
The other man, Joaquin Rodriguez Quiroz, raped a minor under 17 years-old.
Both men are free and on the run.
Cases like this happen too often when our law enforcement agencies are supposed to protect the American citizens.
Instead, they’re putting child rapists back on the streets in the name of open borders. Shame!