A refugee from Iran with dual Iranian/German citizenship is the terrorist in the attack today in Munich, Germany. He shouted “Allahu Akbar” as he opened fire on CHILDREN (SEE VIDEO BELOW) in a McDonalds.
This attack calls attention to the over 1 million Muslims that literally invaded Germany this year. Merkel must go AND the press needs to be called out for its efforts to cover up the truth about Islamic terrorism!
THE PRESS WHITEWASHES ISLAMIC TERROR:
Shepard Smith of FOX News bent over backwards today to say that this was a Neo-Nazi. He claimed that the boots the terrorist wore would prove that the guy was a white terrorist. It’s ironic that he’s telling people not to jump to conclusions but he’s the one who’s explaining away the truth that was coming out. The guy needs to go! Shep has been showing his liberal roots way too much lately.
German TV and Sky News have been literally whitewashing the story saying it was a Neo-Nazi. It’s what they’ve been doing all day and what the press in Europe does with stories about refugees. The fact that German media & others tried to convince us all day that Munich was a native racist confirms that there is no hope for Germany…
Thank goodness for a woman who came forward to tell her eyewitness account where the gunman shouted “Allahu Akbar”:
In the amateur video a man dressed in black can be seen raising a pistol outside the entrance to the fast food restaurant.
Several people who are just metres away turn and run before he opens fire.
Numerous shots are heard as the person filming also appears to flee, turning the camera towards the pavement.
It is not clear whether any of the people seen in the video were shot.
Luan Zequiri, who was at the scene near the McDonald’s, said he only saw one attacker.
“I looked in his direction and he shot two people on the stairs,” he said.
Police have described the shooting as an “acute terror attack”.
— Neil Turner (@NeilTurner_) July 22, 2016
Police say the Munich gunman was an 18-year-old German Iranian who had been living in the city.
“The perpetrator was an 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich,” police chief Hubertus Andrae told reporters after the massacre.
He had lived in the city “for a while”, Mr Andrae said.
Mr Andraes said that the body of the attacker was found about two and half hours after the shooting began.
His identity was determined based on the evaluation of witness statements and closed circuit television.
The body was found in a side street, not far from the shopping mall where much of the shooting happened.
SKY NEWS LIVE FOR UPDATE:
Via: Sky News