Another alleged Kevin Spacey victim has died, bringing the total of dead Spacey accusers to three, in only one year. There’s only one family we know of that rivals Spacey’s curious record.

To date, Spacey, an Oscar-winning actor has been accused by more than a dozen men of sexual misconduct.

On Christmas day, Danish author Ari Behn committed suicide according to Fox News:

Ari Behn, a former member of Norway’s royal family who was one of Kevin Spacey’s sexual assault accusers, died by suicide on Wednesday, his manager said. He was 47.

Norway’s Princess Martha Louise and former husband Ari Behn Foto: NTB scanpix

The successful Danish author was married to Norway’s Princess Martha Louise between 2002 and 2017. They have three daughters, the youngest of whom is 11.

In December 2017, Behn came forward to accuse Spacey, 60, of groping him under a table at a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007. Spacey never responded to that allegation and could not immediately be reached for comment.

Behn, who would have been about 30 when the molestation occurred, is just the latest alleged victim to die.

In September an anonymous massage therapist who claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Spacey died.

Via Hollywood Reporter:

Trending: Candace Owens On BLM Protests: No Question Officer Chauvin Committed A Crime, “I Hope George Floyd’s family gets justice” But Floyd held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman…he is “neither a martyr or a hero”

The individual, suing as a “John Doe,” filed claims in September 2018 with the allegation of being forced to grab the actor’s genitals twice during a massage two years earlier at a private residence in Malibu. In May, a federal judge in California allowed the case to move forward despite Spacey’s objection that the plaintiff’s identity was being shielded.

Only one month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff’s attorney informed Spacey that the client “recently passed.”

The individual, suing as a “John Doe,” filed claims in September 2018 with the allegation of being forced to grab the actor’s genitals twice during a massage two years earlier at a private residence in Malibu. In May, a federal judge in California allowed the case to move forward despite Spacey’s objection that the plaintiff’s identity was being shielded.

“His untimely death was, to his family, a devastating shock that they are struggling to process and is so recent that they have not yet held his funeral service,” the alleged victim’s attorney, Genie Harrison, told Hollywood Reporter. “Out of professional responsibility, we notified Spacey’s counsel of Mr. Doe’s passing. We explained our intent to allow his family more time to get past their immediate, paralyzing grief and begin settling his affairs before we filed a death notice with the court — which is our prerogative as his counsel. Spacey ignored our request for compassion and filed the notice yesterday without our consent.”

In July 2019, Vanity Fair reported about another accuser, a busboy working at a Nantucket bar who withdrew his sexual assault case against the powerful actor.

Spacey was charged with felony indecent assault and battery after allegedly groping a then-18-year-old busboy at a restaurant in July 2016, USA Today reports.

The withdrawal, filed in Nantucket Superior Court, did not reveal if any kind of settlement had been reached between Spacey and his accuser. The lawsuit was also dropped “with prejudice”—meaning it can’t be refiled—though Spacey will still have to contend with criminal charges of indecent assault and battery. Spacey pleaded not guilty to the charges in January.

In May, a woman who accused Spacey of sexual harassment of one of her patients died after being hit by a car.

From Pop Culture – A woman who allegedly accused actor Kevin Spacey of sexual harassment was found dead after being struck by a car in Quincy, Massachusetts on Feb. 25, while crossing a parkway.

The Patriot Ledger reports that Linda Culkin, 59, was crossing Burgin Parkway when she was hit by a car, with police Sgt. Karyn Barkas stating that Culkin was crossing while the traffic light was green. The driver tried to avoid her and, as a result, hit another vehicle head-on. No charges were filed against the driver.

16,349SHARES

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.