Last night, the worst mass shooting in US history took place in Las Vegas during at a crowded Jason Aldean concert, from a window on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.  So far, 50 people have died and over 200 have been wounded. The shooter was killed by police in the hotel room where the shooting took place. ISIS is now claiming responsibility for the “lone wolf” shooting, saying the 64-yr. old American was a recent Islam convert. Only 4 months ago, ISIS made a propaganda video where they warned of “lone wolf” terror attacks in Las Vegas.

The Islamic State group on Monday claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, saying the perpetrator was “a soldier” who had converted to Islam months ago, without providing any evidence to support the claim.

Trending: JUST IN: KAVANAUGH ACCUSER’S Lawyer Connected To Soros’ Open Society Foundation

take our poll - story continues below

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to 100PercentFedUp.com updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Only 4 months ago, on May 26, 2017, police and counter-terrorism officials in Las Vegas were on alert, after an ISIS propaganda video calling for lone wolf knife and truck attacks on the city’s famed Strip has been deemed a credible threat.

The threat emerged last week in a sick 44-minute video from the terrorist group that showed footage of Caesar’s Palace, the Bellagio Hotel and other icons from the casino row on South Las Vegas Boulevard.

Though the footage has been determined to be from 2015, authorities are taking no chances in the wake of the Manchester Arena massacre, and as the coming Memorial Day holiday weekend is expected to bring big crowds to The Strip.

The ISIS propaganda video shows Las Vegas landmarks. The video was apparently narrated by an American jihadist who called on ISIS sympathizers to join attacks against targets in Russia, US, and Europe.  

‘I think anytime somebody goes on the internet and makes a threat that they’re going to conduct a lone-wolf or any type of attack, it’s our responsibility to view it as a credible threat,’ Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Capt. Christopher Darcy, who heads the Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center, told the Las Vegas

The video features a man identified by the terror group as Abu Hamza al-Amriki – al-Amriki meaning ‘The American’

‘It would be irresponsible not to take any threat as credible, especially when made by a group such as ISIS, who has in fact carried out attacks in the past,’ Darcy said.

The terror propaganda video, released by ISIS on May 17, features extremist fighters from the US, Canada, the UK, Russia and Belgium, who call on Muslims living in the West to carry attacks on civilian targets.

The chilling ISIS threat video, unusually long for propaganda from the group, also features a man who appears to be American calling on lone wolf supporters to ‘liberate’ themselves and kill those who reject Islam by stabbing them, throwing them off buildings and driving cars into citizens.

 

 

Daily Mail


Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.