Anti-Trump protesters create over $1 million in damage to downtown Portland. If you really want to understand why they’re out damaging businesses and personal property, just ask them why they’re protesting… 

When asked why they’re protesting, these foolish young rioters responded with, “Because it’s a community kind of thing.” and “Right now is how you gotta show your support for someone else.” These young lawless radicals and others just like them across the United States, with no direction or understanding of who they’re harming with their violent behavior, helped to convince Americans why it was so important to vote for a President who promised to restore law and order in America.

More than 70 percent of the 112 protesters arrested in Portland last week didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records. The other approximately 30 percent did cast a ballot in Oregon or in another state.

At least seventy-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

take our poll - story continues below

Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?

  • Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: SHARIA LAW OR AMERICAN LAW? Which Did Somali Muslims In Ilhan Omar’s District Choose? [Video]

Following Tuesday’s presidential election of Donald Trump, thousands of people took to the streets in downtown Portland for five straight notes. The activity included at least one night that the police declared to be a riot, with more than $1 million in property damage. The bulk of the arrests happened on Friday and Saturday evenings as protesters faced off against police. –KGW8

You Might Like

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.