The 95-year-old Queen of England has tested positive for COVID. The battle-tested queen who’s lived through more than one pandemic is reportedly experiencing “mild cold-like symptoms” and will continue to perform her duties with a reduced workload. Only days ago, the Daily Mail reported that the queen’s heir to the throne, Prince Charles, and the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla tested positive for COVID as well.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was hospitalized with COVID early on in the pandemic, tweeted a message of support for the queen:

The Daily Mail reports – Her Majesty’s diagnosis comes after a number of people at Windsor Castle, where the monarch resides, tested positive for Covid-19.

It also comes just two weeks after the Queen reached her historic Platinum Jubilee, celebrating 70 years on the throne on February 6.

Buckingham Palace said in a statement today: ‘Buckingham Palace confirms that The Queen has today tested positive for Covid.

‘Her Majesty is experiencing mild cold-like symptoms but expects to continue light duties at Windsor over the coming week.

‘She will continue to receive medical attention and will follow all the appropriate guidelines.’

The Queen is understood to be triple vaccinated but has been subject to health concerns since mid-October after canceling a run of engagements and spending a night in hospital undergoing preliminary tests.

She is believed to have spent time with Charles on February 8, when he hosted an investiture at her Windsor Castle home before he tested positive a few days later.

The Duchess of Cornwall also tested positive for Covid, Clarence House confirmed on Monday, with a statement adding that the duchess was self-isolating.

Of course, people around the world are questioning the “science” behind COVID vaccines that we’ve been told will protect the recipient from getting or spreading the virus after the triple-vaccinated Queen of England, Prince Charles, and Duchess of Cornwall have all tested positive.

While the media’s convinced the world that COVID is almost a certain death sentence for anyone older than 65 years, there have been multiple reports of 90+-year-old people who’ve survived COVID and are living perfectly normal lives today.

Here are a few examples of unvaccinated 90+-year-old Americans who’ve survived COVID with few issues.

Before the COVID jab was available in the US, comedian and actor Rob Schneider tweeted about his  92-year-old great grandmother, a WWII survivor of the Japanese occupation of the Philippines, who had COVID,  was only sick for a week, and was photographed smiling and eating ice cream soon after her recovery.

In late July of 2020, 93-year-old Maria de la Luz Vargas became sick with COVID-19.

Of course, her family assumed the worse about Maria, who has diabetes and high blood pressure, two comorbidities associated with the virus.

“I actually thought she was gonna die,” said her grandson Alberto Guerrero.

“She has diabetes. She has high blood pressure,” said Vargas’ grandson Javier Guerrero. “We want to give a message of hope to people… if your relative is diagnosed with COVID, I just want you to know that there is a possibility to get over it, to overcome the virus.”

Watch ABC7’s report on Maria:

In March 2020, the unvaccinated WWII veteran Bill Kelly of Yamhill County, OR was diagnosed with COVID.

Yahoo reports – On March 15, Bill started displaying mild symptoms. “He just looked a little off, and he mentioned he wasn’t feeling very well,” says Rose. “So I was like, well, let’s, let’s take your temperature. So I did, and it was a low-grade, 100.7 degrees.”

WWII Veteran Bill Kelly

Due to his age and several pre-existing medical issues — including kidney disease, a congenital heart condition, and high blood pressure — the family decided to take him to the hospital immediately.

“My mom actually took him in,” Rose says. “It was kind of scary because they just took him and sent her home. Like we don’t want anyone to be here. And they took him, they kept him overnight.”

Bill’s symptoms subsided by the next day, so he was released from the hospital on March 16. But on March 17, the family received the news that he had tested positive for COVID-19.

After the first week of in-home quarantine, Bill’s symptoms subsided, and he was able to rejoin the rest of the family in the house. “We’re honestly really grateful that grandpa was able to come home where he was surrounded by family,” says Rose. “Even just hearing us, I think really gave a lot of extra morale and strength.”

As the two-week quarantine came to an end, Bill made a full recovery, and thankfully, the rest of the family has shown no symptoms of the virus.

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.