Obama’s DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson was on Fox & Friends this morning and surprised everyone when he didn’t spin the crisis at the border to say there is no crisis.

He wasn’t up in arms when a flood of illegal minors crossed our border in 2014 so why is he speaking out on Fox News now? Is he running cover for the policy used during the Obama administration? Something isn’t right because this is the man who said he considers illegals already here to be American citizens (see below).

He acknowledged the problem and called on Democrats to work with Republicans for a bipartisan answer to immigration policy:

“This is a big problem… and this is the kind of thing the American people look to their political  leaders to fix.”

We’re not so sure Johnson is all for new policy since he was at the helm of the DHS when the illegal minors flooded our southern border in 2014 (see below). Remember that? Does anyone believe

Does anyone believe he means it if he didn’t mean it when he was in charge of the border?

TRUTH: ECONOMIC MIGRANTS HAVE BEEN USING THEIR CHILDREN AS PAWNS TO COME TO  THE US…

Does anyone else remember the literal invasion of illegal immigrant children who crossed the border during Obama’s administration(see a previous report below)? We reported on it then and remember how reporters weren’t allowed into the detention centers. It’s interesting that now the cameras and press have suddenly been allowed into the centers to spread their propaganda. Of course, Obama had the press on his side so he was able to cover up anything negative. Remember that many of these children came by themselves and are still coming alone to cross our border.

HERE’S WHAT THE PRESS ISN’T TELLING YOU:

The Flores Consent Decree from 1997 says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so. 

Breitbart News got a rare glimpse of arrivals in 2014:

Kids with parents are sometimes separated and that’s been the policy before President Trump came into office. So who gets the blame for it? President Trump! It’s such a shame that our media lies or doesn’t tell the entire story. It’s selective outrage for sure! Dem Henry Cuellar reminded us of the truth today:

Democratic Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar admitted Saturday that the Obama administration attempted to cover up the child migrant crisis occurring at the Souther border.

“It was kept very quiet under the Obama Administration. There were large numbers of people coming in. The Obama administration was trying to keep this quiet,” Cuellar told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield.

Whitfield displayed a 2014 image of migrant children held in cages at a detention center, and Cuellar said that he released similar photos of children separated from their parents.

Cuellar added that the number of children being held at the border right now is similar to the amount during the Obama administration.

“We still see the numbers,” he said, adding that “not all of them are being separated. Some of them are coming alone.”

“Keep in mind that under the law, you can separate a child if that person, the adult, is not the real parent or the custodian because sometimes we see situations where they’ll bring a child because they know of the policy that we have over here with children.”

Cuellar scrutinized the zero-tolerance policy for separation, suggesting criminal adult immigrants have previously taken advantage of it.

A PREVIOUS REPORT FROM 2015:

FLASHBACK: UNREAL! ILLEGAL ALIEN TEENS Are Lost By Feds Once Released Into America

We know that a very high percentage of illegals never report for their immigration court hearing but the teens and children who don’t show up and are simply lost is shocking! Our government expects these people to show up and that’s a joke in itself! We basically have a disaster on our hands with minors just disappearing into America…Unreal! 

New information from a variety of sources further demonstrates that the Obama administration’s handling of the continuing influx of illegal Central American family and youth border-crossers has been nothing short of a disaster. Government agencies and NGO contractors have lost track of most of the youth who have been released (or escaped) from shelters. Immigration court records show that about half of the “unaccompanied” alien children (UACs) do not appear for immigration court hearings. A recent murder of one UAC in Virginia by three others is a reminder that some of the kids are involved in gangs. And, because we let them, they keep coming; the number of new arrivals spiked again at the end of the summer, with twice as many Central American youth and families arriving in September 2015 as arrived in September 2014.
No single government agency has been given the responsibility for tracking the UAC and family arrivals. As a result, the statistics that have been published by different sources may have slightly different numbers, depending on the time period covered and how they are counted.

In a recent webinar hosted by the Migration Policy Institute, the director of a legal services organization stated that 77,824 UACs had been released into the United States since October 1, 2014 (not counting the approximately 40,000 who arrived in 2012 and 2013). Most are turned over to their parents, but many are released to the custody of a sponsor — sometimes a relative, but often a “friend”, foster family, or group home run by a government contractor.

Read more: CIS

OUR PREVIOUS REPORT CALLS OUT JOHNSON FOR SAYING ILLEGALS ARE CITIZENS:

Jeh Johnson is supposed to enforce border security but hasn’t done so for a looong time. We have waaay more than 11 million illegals in this country thanks to Obama’s open border policy. We’re in deep trouble and it’s not good. Please try and wake your neighbors up by giving them any and all info you can on the invasion of America that’s been happening full force since Obama go into office.  Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told an audience today that illegal aliens are “not going away” and are “in effect” US citizens.

The nation’s top immigration officer said that the “11 million” undocumented aliens in the United States are “not going away,” are “in effect” citizens, and added that deporting the few the administration wants out is unpleasant.

Jeh Johnson, secretary of Homeland Security, told Harvard University students this week that the administration is focused on its plan to integrate illegals into America, despite the policy being tied up in court.

Johnson said that he plans to be in the front row of the Supreme Court April 18 when the case is discussed.

But in the meantime, he is making the case that the illegals here, estimated at a much higher 15.7 million by the Center for Immigration Studies, have essentially become American. The proof: They go to school, have licenses to drive, and can even practice law in California.
THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TREASON! SKIP TO THE 25:00 MARK FOR HIS COMMENTS ON ILLEGALS:


It’s almost as if this administration is hoping for a complete collapse of the United States.


362SHARES

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.