The economy is roaring like it hasn’t roared in 49 years!
President Trump is following through with his main campaign promise to ‘Make America Great Again’.
- Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 263,000 in April, compared with an average monthly gain of 213,000 over the prior 12 months.
- Professional and business services added 76,000 jobs in April. Over the past 12 months, professional and business services has added 535,000 jobs
- In April, construction employment rose by 33,000. Construction has added 256,000 jobs over the past 12 months.
- Employment in health care grew by 27,000 in April and 404,000 over the past 12 months.
- In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 6 cents to $27.77. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.2 percent. H/T Conservative Treehouse
CNN anchor John Berman started out the segment below by saying, “Frankly, it is huge.” He tosses it to Christine Romans who goes into the details of the April Jobs Report. There is only good news to report…
Watch below as there is nothing CNN can say against the president…PIGS FLY
ON THE OTHER HAND, CNN’S ALISYN CAMEROTA STARTED THE DAY OFF AT CNN WITH A BASHFEST AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP:
The media arm of the DNC is doing the dirty work for the Obama administration and the corrupt intel that spied on the Trump campaign and President Trump.
CNN’s Alisyn Camerota and Phil Mudd worked hard to move the goalpost this morning to make it no big deal that “investigations” were going on into the Trump campaign. They play this corruption off as if it happens all the time.
Watch Camerota’s expression during Mudd’s comments. She’s trying her best to act like she’s getting to the bottom of something. It’s pathetic.
Spot On caught the video and tweeted:
— Spot On 👍🏼 (@MissLynneO) May 3, 2019
The video above should be EXHIBIT 1 in showing how the media works with the Democrats.
The New York Times tried to get out in front of the Inspector General’s report by publishing an article about the spying on the Trump campaign. This morning, the lackeys at CNN took the ball and ran with it to spin, spin, spin this corruption and spying like it’s no big deal.
Kim Strassel says it best when she says that fear is driving the Democrats to extremes. They’re fearful that their corruption will be exposed by straight shooter AG Barr who is investigating the corruption by Democrats and the media.
“The jig is up!” – Senator Chuck Grassley