When Joe Biden told Americans he was considering extending the deadline for removing our troops from Afghanistan beyond August 31st, the Taliban told Joe, “no!”

The Washington Post reports: Taliban forces sealed off Kabul’s airport Saturday to most Afghans hoping for evacuation, as the U.S. and its allies were ending a chaotic airlift that will end their troops’ two decades in Afghanistan.

Western leaders acknowledged their withdrawal would mean leaving behind some of their citizens and many locals who helped them over the years, and they vowed to try to continue working with the Taliban to allow local allies to leave after President Joe Biden’s Tuesday’s deadline to withdraw from the country.

When Joe Biden’s regime gave the Taliban terror group a list of US citizens and Afghan allies they were planning to evacuate, the Taliban beat them at checkpoints leading into the airport. They hunted down allies at their homes and executed them in the streets.

After Islamic terrorists blew themselves up outside of the Kabul airport, killing 13 US military members and injuring and killing an untold number of individuals waiting outside of the airport to be rescued, Joe Biden threatened he would make them pay.

Save up to 66% on MyPillow products. Use promo code FedUp at checkout and save up to 66%.

I am furious!! My team has been on the phone all day trying to get AMERICAN CITIZENS out. They have been just outside the airport numerous times, but the State Department WILL NOT help them.

Veterans In Defense Of Liberty reports: Members of Congress said Sunday evening that the Biden administration was not allowing Americans to enter the Kabul airport and leave Afghanistan, as the evacuation mission nears its end by August 31.

“The administration has been lying about their intent to save Americans. Unforgivable.”

Doing the job the Biden administration is unable or unwilling to do, private entities are now stepping up to the plate to extract Americans from Biden’s Afghanistan hell-hole.

From Veterans In Defense Of Liberty: Multiple members of Congress have been partnering with private efforts and the State Department to get Americans and Afghan SIV applicants out of Afghanistan at constituents’ requests.

Glenn Beck’s Nazarene Fund has raised around $20M to help extract Afghan Christians from Afghanistan. He claims the State Department is trying to stop him.

The Daily Mail reports,

Conservative commentator Glenn Beck has claimed the US State Department is blocking his efforts to rescue Afghan Christians from the threat of being ‘burned alive or crucified’ by the Taliban.

Beck said in an interview with Fox News on Thursday that the organization he supports, the Nazarene Fund, has flown 5,100 Christians and other refugees out of Afghanistan since it fell to the Taliban earlier this month.

But he claimed that on Thursday morning, shortly before the deadly bombing outside the Kabul airport, the group had 500 Afghan Christians inside the airport ready to depart, only to have them ordered back outside the gates by officials.

Mr. Beck said that he feared members of that group were some of the people killed in the suicide bomb attack that ripped through the crowd that was gathered outside one of the airport gates.

‘We believe that our State Department is directly responsible for what we believe were some of these people,’ Beck told Fox News, ‘I don’t know how many survived.’

‘The State Department has blocked us every step of the way,’ he continued.

‘The State Department and the White House have been the biggest problem,’ he said, even as other countries tried to coordinate on the efforts.

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.