By the time it was discovered that the Steele dossier was filled with lies intended to ruin an innocent man and outsider, who dared to run as a Republican for President of the United States, it was too late—the damage had been done.
When it was finally revealed that the Steele dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, the media downplayed the significance of their role and instead continued to push the phony scandal.
The Washington Examiner reports – The dossier’s biggest claim was that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation “did not establish” any such criminal collusion. DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Russian-born lawyer Igor Danchenko “contradicted the allegations” of a well-developed conspiracy in Steele’s dossier.
Horowitz concluded that Steele’s dossier played a “central and essential” role in the FBI’s effort to obtain wiretap orders against Trump campaign associate Carter Page, and the DOJ watchdog criticized the bureau for at least 17 “significant errors and omissions,” including some related to the FBI’s reliance on Steele’s dossier.
Earlier this month, Steele said the dossier “was initially produced for a law firm that was connected with the Clinton campaign” and that “it was subsequently shared with the FBI and our own security services.” Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS, which hired Steele, and Steele began to push dossier claims to the FBI in the summer of 2016.
Now, President Trump has filed a federal lawsuit in Florida, where he is going after Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, James Comey, the DNC, Perkins Coie, LLC, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Marc Elias, Andrew McCabe, Nellie, and John Ohr, John Podesta, Fusion GPS, Jake Sullivan, Glenn Simpson, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and several other far-left hack activists posing as professionals.
According to the Epoch Times, President Trump says Clinton and ex-British spy Christopher Steele, along with around 30 others, carried out a plot to “weave a false narrative” that Trump was colluding with Russian actors.
“The actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources—are so outrageous, subversive, and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison,” the 108-page suit states.
“Under the guise of ‘opposition research,’ ‘data analytics,’ and other political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust,” it added. “They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump. Indeed, their far-reaching conspiracy was designed to cripple Trump’s bid for presidency by fabricating a scandal that would be used to trigger an unfounded, federal investigation and ignite a media frenzy.”
Steele compiled a dossier based on what he claimed were sources inside Russia. His main source was revealed in 2020 to be Igor Danchenko, who has been investigated by federal agents for possibly being a Russian spy.
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) March 24, 2022
“News” articles filled with misinformation that have been debunked are still available with minor corrections in publications like this 2017 Yahoo News article by Natasha Bertrand, “The timeline of Trump’s ties with Russia lines up with allegations of conspiracy and misconduct.”
In her article is an Editor’s note: This article was updated after Nov. 3, 2021, federal indictment accused Igor Danchenko, a Russia expert who contributed to the so-called Steele dossier, of lying to investigators about receiving information from Sergei Millian. Millian repeatedly denied he was a source for any material in the dossier.
The article is filled with misinformation yet remains published and available to the public to read. Here is a small portion of the article:
The dossier alleges serious misconduct and conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia’s government. The White House has dismissed the dossier as fiction, and some of the facts and assertions it includes have indeed been proven wrong.
Other allegations in the dossier, however, are still being investigated. According to a recent CNN report, moreover, US intelligence officials have now corroborated some of the dossier’s material. And this corroboration has reportedly led US intelligence officials to regard other information in the dossier as more credible.
Let’s hope President Donald J. Trump’s subsequent lawsuit should be directed at publications like Buzzfeed, who was first to publish the unverified dossier, followed by a slew of dishonest corporate media publications who take their marching orders from the DNC.
This horrific lie about Donald J. Trump that was funded by Democrats, implemented by dirty intelligence agents and high-level officials, defended by dishonest Democrat and RINO lawmakers, and promoted by the dirty corporate media, will go down in history as one of the dirtiest coordinated events in modern political history.