Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was in Texas today for a rare interview.
He decided to bash President Trump in the worst most disloyal way. He basically said President Trump is impulsive, doesn’t read and tries to do things that are against the law:
Tillerson in Texas: “So often, the president would say here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.”
Well, President Trump just responded in a BIG way:
Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!
Former administration officials who bash our president like former SOS Rex Tillerson did today, should be reminded of what a great honor it is to serve the people. His job was to be loyal to the president and follow the policies therein. Tillerson was fired because he was disloyal to President Trump. See the examples below.
It goes without saying that Tillerson might have caught the “Hillary Clinton Sour Grapes Disease”. He was in Texas today bashing President Trump like crazy.
All we can say is that disloyal ex-government employees like Tillerson aren’t to be believed. After all, the guy was fired by Trump!
Newsweek published examples where Tillerson went against the president’s wishes. Tillerson earned his pink slip!
HERE ARE FIVE REASONS WHY TRUMP MAY HAVE FIRED TILLERSON ACCORDING TO NEWSWEEK:
1. Tillerson said that while it wasn’t clear “whether the spy attack came from Russia with the Russian government’s knowledge,” he trusted “the U.K.’s investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.”
Tillerson’s response broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would “certainly trigger a response.”
2. Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson had called him a “moron” after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting, Trump had called for an increase in America’s nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. “I can tell you who is going to win,” the president told Forbes during an interview later.
3. Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration’s approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer, as tensions rose when Kim Jong Un and Trump traded insults, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to “resolve this through talks” rather than the military options that the White House said were on the table.
Last week, Tillerson said an upcoming meeting between Trump and Kim would focus on “talks” rather than “negotiations.” Yet the president appears to expect a deal with Kim on denuclearization.
4. Trump disagreed with Tillerson’s policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should pull out of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country’s development of nuclear weapons.
5. Tillerson almost quit in frustration last year, according to reports, after Trump publicly berated Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to step away from the Russia investigation. Several sources told CNN that Tillerson believed the president’s behavior was unprofessional.
The bottom line is Tillerson repeatedly went against the Trump administration policy.