Americans should take notes on what’s happening in Europe because it’s heading our way soon if we don’t act now. In Germany, bleeding heart liberals are being raped and robbed by the economic opportunists and thugs coming to get all the freebies that Germany offers. Germany is known for its great benefits as is America. Because of this, America has become a global magnet for economic opportunists who aren’t true refugees. You should remember that YOU are paying for this which is why many of our mayors, governors and city council members across America are very secretive about refugee resettlement.  Ask questions and shine a light on refugee resettlement!

One of the most curious facts about American refugees who’ve come this year is that only 1% are Christian and the other 99% are Muslim.  

A 26-year-old Afghan man was last Thursday sentenced to two and a half years in prison for rape. The sentence was given by the court in Cologne, writes the local news outlet Kölner Rundschau.

The news outlet describes how the victim, a 20-year-old woman, had let the Afghan refugee stay with her in her apartment.

The Afghan man came to Germany two years ago, and the contact with the woman came through internet, in the group ‘Flüchtlinge Wilkommen’ (Refugees Welcome).

Trending: BIDEN Makes Incredibly Creepy Statement To Woman In Audience...”We go back a long way...She was 12, I was 30″ [VIDEO]

The rape happened during the night of October 25 last year, when the man sneaked into the 20-year-old woman’s room while she was sleeping.

The woman eventually managed to flee, and then ran into another room in the apartment, where her brother lives.

Use promo code FedUp at checkout and save big on MyCoffee.

Some hours before the rape, the Afghan man had failed for the first time to try to approach the 20-year-old woman, but she told him to stay away.

The verdict writes that the court found aggravating circumstances in that the Afghan refugee had exploited the young woman’s helpfulness in connection with the rape.

Via: speisa

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.