Don’t you love it when it’s very clear what the establishment Republicans are doing? They’ve been waiting to pounce on Trump and here’s their latest and best shot at him:
After Trump announced his desire to put a moratorium on Muslim immigration, the press and Republicans went wild. Trumps fellow candidates couldn’t wait to weigh in on what hey deemed to be an over-the-top reaction to the inability to vet refugees. The press went nuts trying to make Trump out to be a bigot.
Here are just a few of the many, many reasons why Trump is correct in his announcement:
- The FBI Director testified twice that we could not properly vet the refugees:
Matthew Emrich (Associate Director Department of Homeland Security->Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate):
3. America is almost $19 Trillion dollars in debt and cannot pay its bills. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO PUT MORE PEOPLE ON THE ENTITLEMENT GRAVY TRAIN!
4. UNEMPLOYMENT is at record levels (30 million) if you include those who have stopped looking for a job. Why are we bringing more and more people here who will need jobs too?
5. For all those out there who call racism when we object to this…Muslim isn’t a race.
7. Isn’t a refugee someone who will go home? Why not keep these people in a safe zone closer to where they are? We are a global magnet for refugees who want the freebies we give them when they get here. Why are we giving tax dollars to these people: The federal programs available to them include:
∙ Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) formerly known as AFDC
∙ Food Stamps
∙ Public Housing
∙ Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
∙ Social Security Disability Insurance
∙ Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) (direct services only)
∙ Child Care and Development Fund
∙ Independent Living Program
∙ Job Opportunities for Low Income Individuals (JOLI)
∙ Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
∙ Postsecondary Education Loans and Grants
∙ Refugee Assistance Programs
∙ Title IV Foster Care and Adoption Assistance Payments (if parents are ⌠qualified immigrants – refugees, asylees, etc)
∙ Title XX Social Services Block Grant Funds
8. Over 90% of the refugees who’ve come are Muslims. Why not bring Christians for a change?
The United Nations gets BILLIONS from the U.S. every year for refugee resettlement. The UNHCR has built itself a nice cash cow that’s been able to provide SIX-FIGURE incomes. The more refugees they flood your towns with, the more money they make. So it goes without saying that the UN will strongly speak out when their tax dollar lifeline is threatened.
Paul Ryan is not a true conservative and has never been one. How dare he take a page out of Obama’s playbook to say, “this isn’t who we are as a party”! Why don’t we leave it up to the American people? Do we not have a right to be able to hold off on refugee resettlement?
Here’s what he had to say about Trump:
House Speaker Paul Ryan issued a dramatic condemnation Tuesday of the latest proposal by Donald Trump, his party’s front-runner for president, following Trump’s call to ban all Muslims from entering the United States.
Ryan said at a press conference that Trump’s comments are “not who we are as a party” and violate the Constitution.
THE UNITED NATIONS FEARS NOT FOR THE WELLBEING OF AMERICANS BUT THE LOSS OF THE BIG BUCKS THEY GET FOR REFUGEES:
It now appears Donald Trump finds himself not only facing proverbial fire from both the American media and political establishments, but the United Nations as well.
The U.N. just condemned the Republican candidate’s assertion all future Muslim immigration into the United States should be halted until the ongoing threat posed by Islamic terror can be more effectively dealt with. While voters are praising Mr. Trump’s suggestion, which he calls common sense, others are aggressively condemning as they once again attempt to portray the New York billionaire as a bigot.
Read more: DC WHISPERS