This is comforting…

Two Taliban terrorists held a Kabul news anchor at gunpoint while telling viewers not to be afraid of the Taliban.

The video from Hillel Neuer appears to show the host of the ‘Peace Studio’ saying that the “Islamic Emirate” wants the public to “cooperate with it” and “should not be afraid.”

The Taliban’s track record of violence against journalists is terrible, so this news anchor has to be frightened out of his mind.

Trending: “You’re a bad person”...Crazed Man Chases Woman Around Target Harassing About COVID [Video]

There have been numerous reports of the Taliban beating female journalists and one journalist was killed by the Taliban in May of this year:

Save up to 66% on MyPillow products. Use promo code FedUp, and save up to 66%.

The AP reports: Gunmen killed a former Afghan TV presenter on Thursday as he was traveling in the southern city of Kandahar, a provincial official said, adding to fears for press freedom in the war-wrecked country.

Nimat Rawan was shot at noon, provincial spokesman Baheer Ahmadi said, by two assailants who were able to escape with his mobile phone. Security officials have told several other journalists in the area that extremists are targeting them as well, he added.

The killing heightens worries over the fate of Afghan journalists as U.S. troops pull out. Many fear violence will spike and reprisals will be taken out against those who worked with foreign forces.

It is disturbing that the truth finally came out that Americans and allies in Afghanistan are in great danger:

Just as it’s being reported that Secretary of State Antony Blinken was on vacation in the Hamptons days before the fall of Afghanistan, he has also admitted that the Biden regime gave names of American citizens and Afghan allies to the Taliban. This puts any American still in Afghanistan in real danger.

Blinken fessed up during an interview with Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press”  when he said the US never gave the Taliban a “kill list” before admitting the US gave the Taliban a kill list of Americans.

Politico had previously reported that US officials gave Americans and Afghan allies names to the Taliban to grant entry into Kabul airport. An anonymous defense official told Politico of the kill list, saying, “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean,”

During Sunday’s interview, Chuck Todd asked Blinken about the kill list:

“I want to ask about this idea that some of these lists of people you’re trying to get out of the country you’ve had to give to the Taliban, But given the Haqqani Network’s ties to the Taliban, how can you be sure any list you share of Afghans who helped Americans won’t be used for horrendous reasons by the Haqqani Network or others?”

Blinken answered:

“Chuck, it’s simply not the case. The idea that we’ve done anything to put at further risk those that were trying to help leave the country is simply wrong. And the idea that we shared lists of Americans or others with the Taliban is simply wrong.”

Chuck Todd persisted:

“What was shared?”

Blinken then admitted the US gave the Taliban a list of American citizens and allies:

Also, on CNN, Jake Sullivan admitted lists were given to the Taliban:

And over on CNN, Jake Tapper grilled NSA Jake Sullivan on the administration giving a “kill list” to the Taliban. Sullivan’s argument was that they didn’t give them “all” the names, just small lists. But he couldn’t say if the small lists were used against Americans or allies.

 

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.