“I think that’s good real estate in downtown New York City, and Trump ought to find a way to put his name on it and turn it into condos.” – Charles Krauthammer
UN Watch put together 10 of the top worst UN moments of 2016 but we have to say that bringing in thousands of so-called Muslim refugees to America each year in coordination with the State Department has to be our number one worst moment of EVERY year!
Since it’s beginning 35 years ago, the Refugee Resettlement Program has brought in over 3 MILLION mostly Muslim “refugees”!
1. UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon admitted that he erased Saudi Arabia from a UN blacklist of countries that kill children (Saudi Arabian bombs killed 510 Yemeni children), after the Wahhabist regime and its allies used blackmail and extortion by threatening to cut donations to the UN, including to the UN’s Palestinian relief agency, and to issue a fatwa declaring the UN to be anti-Muslim.
2. The UN elected Syria’s genocidal regime to a senior post on a decolonization committee charged with upholding fundamental human rights in opposing the “subjugation, domination and exploitation” of people. The propaganda victory was quickly trumpeted by the Assad regime.
3. UN whistleblower Anders Kompass—punished by his superiors for exposing the rape of children by peacekeepers—resigned in protest over the UN’s grant of “complete impunity” for those who abused their authority, top UN officials’ refusal to express contrition, and the lack of any UN accountability.
4. UN human rights official Idriss Jazairy, a former Algerian diplomat, visited Sudan and declared its genocidal government to be a human rights victim — of Western sanctions.
5. UNESCO negated its mandate to protect world heritage by adopting a resolution which used Islamic-only terms for Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, denying thousands of years of Jewish and Christian heritage, religion and culture.
6. The UN Human Rights Council, whose experts continue to ignore starvation in Venezuela, allowed the Maduro regime to cheat its recent human rights review by arranging 500 fake NGO submissions praising Caracas, including from the Bolivian Baseball Association, the Cuban Federation of Canine Sports, and the “Association for Obvious Things,” a Slovenian entity that hailed Venezuela’s record on combating hunger.
7. Jean Ziegler, co-founder and 2002 laureate of the Moammar Qaddafi Human Rights Prize, was reelected to the 18-member Advisory Committee of the UN Human Rights Council. Ziegler, an apologist of brutal dictators, was nominated by the Swiss foreign ministry.
8. The UN Human Rights Council held a minute of silence for brutal dictator and human rights abuser Fidel Castro. UN Watch was the only NGO in the room which refused to stand.
9. The UN elected dictatorships Saudi Arabia, China, Cuba, and Egypt to its highest human rights body.
10. Misogynistic Iran joined the Executive Board of UN Women, the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women.
WE’VE KNOWN FOR DECADES THAT THE UN HAS OUTLASTED ITS TRUE AND ORIGINAL PURPOSE…
Barry Goldwater had it right but FOX News pundit Charles Krauthammer said it best:
“We’re paying an organization that spends half its time — more than half its time and energy and resources and bureaucracy trying to attack the only Jewish state on the planet, a tiny little spec, while genocide, mayhem, murder, terrorism is going on all over the world. It’s an obsession that to an outside a observer appears to be insane. Why are we doing this? And the rest of the time is spend undermining the United States and democracy and our allies around the world. it as an organization that exacerbates tensions, it does not assuage them. It was born in hope, the end of the Second World War. It turned out to be a disaster. Any move to minimize our support for it, any move to get it out of the US, imagine if headquarters were in Zimbabwe. The amount of weight and coverage it would get would be zero.
I think that’s good real estate in downtown New York City, and Trump ought to find a way to put his name on it and turn it into condos.”
Via: UN Watch