A 25-year-old female is facing murder charges after she was captured on surveillance video pushing an elderly man with a walker off of a public transit bus in Las Vegas after he reportedly asked to stop cursing at passengers.

According to the Daily Mail – Three times the suspect’s age, the elderly victim reportedly tried to diffuse the woman’s profane outburst as he walked past her on a public bus.

Serge Fournier hit his head on a sidewalk in the March 21 incident, police said, and the Clark County coroner ruled his death on April 23 a homicide resulting from his injuries.

The Las Vegas Sun reports – Cadesha Michelle Bishop was arrested Monday on a murder warrant and was assigned a public defense attorney during her first court appearance on Tuesday. A Clark County public defender’s office did not immediately respond Thursday to messages.

Cadesha Michelle Bishop, 25, had been cursing at passengers on March 21, so the 74-year-old man asked her to be “nicer” to them, according to Metro Police.

As Fournier grabbed his walker and turned to get off the Regional Transportation Commission bus in downtown Las Vegas, Bishop approached him from behind and shoved him with both hands, police wrote in an arrest warrant.

Here’s another video of the incident:

The force was strong enough that Fournier, who was found with a bloodied head, went airborne over the steps and was unable to stop the impact with his hands, police said.

He died April 23 in hospice care from complications from blunt force trauma to his torso, police said.

After the push, Bishop grabbed her young boy’s hand and fled on foot, police said. She was in part identified by a “Love” emblem on her jacket and her son’s Spider-Man backpack.

Police tried talking to her on Friday but could only find her son at school, where she would regularly pick him up, according to the warrant. He was hauling the same backpack caught on video.

Soon after, Bishop called detectives and agreed to meet with them, police said. She didn’t show up but was arrested three days later.

The Daily Mail reports- Fournier spent a month in the hospital before he succumbed to his injuries, KSNV reports.

‘No matter what his age, she should not have done that. People need a little more patience than what they have these days,’ said the man’s neighbor, Trevor Taylor.

Taylor asserted that Fournier was a ‘wonderful person’ and shared that he would never forget his friend.

‘He was an excellent neighbor. Very nice, religious person,’ he added.

Fournier leaves behind a wife, who is disabled.

‘I know it caused several financial problems for his wife,’ said Ken Mallen, who was familiar with the couple.

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.