Last week, the New York Times began working on an article to divulge the residency of Fox News host Tucker Carlson and his family. On Monday, Tucker seldom spoke of his personal life on his evening show, “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” to condemn the actions of the New York Times and state his belief for the publication’s reason in sharing the Carlson residence’s location. Tucker said, “to hurt us, to injure my wife and kids, so that I will shut up and quit disagreeing with them.”

Watch Tucker destroy the leftist media’s shameful attempt:

Tucker condemned previous threats of the left adding, “They believe in force. We’ve learned that.”

Trending: Video of Rep. Jerry Nadler Goes Viral: “Umm, Jerry? You okay there, bud?”

This isn’t the first time the radical left has threatened Tucker and his family. Two years ago, a leftist journalist published his Washington home address to later have his wife physically threatened by violent protesters. Tucker shared his wife was home when the violent ANTIFA radicals came for their home while she hid in the closet and called 911. He added that the threats continued a few weeks later, vandalizing his property and nearly a year’s worth of threatening letters to kill him and his family.

Tucker spoke of his family’s decision to keep their Washington home and not bow to the threats of the radical left. The leftist New York Times assigned journalist Murray Carpenter to follow Tucker and write a story about their current home. A photographer, Tristan Spinski, was also assigned to the article in an effort to dox Tucker and his family. Editors of the New York Times are expected to publish the article later this week.

Despite Tucker’s efforts to encourage the New York Times not to run the article, the publication disagreed. Tucker said the New York Times’ motive is “to inflict pain on our family, to terrorize us, to control what we say.” “That’s the kind of people they are,” Tucker added.

The attempted dox comes amid a sexual misconduct lawsuit filed against Fox News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Ed Henry and others. Two women have sued Fox News over claims that its most popular on-air talents sexually harassed them, according to The Washington Examiner.

Should Trump appoint a new Supreme Court Justice before the election?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Completing this poll entitles you to 100 Percent Fed Up updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime with a single click. Here's our Privacy Policy.

Jennifer Eckhart, a former associate producer on Fox Business, and Cathy Areu, a network guest, filed a lawsuit in federal court on Monday accusing Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Howard Kurtz, Gianno Caldwell, and Ed Henry, who was fired earlier this month, of sexual misconduct ranging from inappropriate comments to rape.

A Fox News spokesperson responded to the allegations:

To what extent will the despicable leftist media go to undermine the careers and livelihoods of conservative hosts?

 

3,235SHARES

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.