FOX News’ Adam Housley just came out with a great report (video below) that totally vindicates Intel Chair Devin Nunes in the investigation into spying and unmasking names of Trump and Trump staff. Watch the video below but here are a few highlights with tweets from Housley included:
Here are a few of the highlights:
1. The surveillance that led to the unmasking started way BEFORE Trump was the GOP nominee
2. The person who did the unmasking is very high up in the intelligence world and is not in the FBI
3. The people reported by the NY Times were not Nunes sources. They only helped him navigate the intelligence
4. Nunes was told about the unmasking of Trump’s team back in January BEFORE Trump’s tweet about Obama’s spying.
5. It took a while to coordinate Nunes seeing the intelligence reports in order to protect his source. They chose the White House because it was the only other location they could view the reporting without outing the source.
6. None of this has anything to do with Russia.
Via: The Right Scoop