Correction: According to factcheck.org: Anyone who owns a domain name can create such a redirect. In other words, the owner of antifa.com can set up the redirect to whitehouse.gov without the White House’s permission.

In order to have a fact check violation removed from four major conservative pages on Facebook, we have been forced to add a “correction” at the top of this article. We are not correcting anything we wrote about, we are simply adding their commentary on the topic, that helps to provide cover for the White House, so there is no confusion about Biden’s White House being tied to Antifa (or as Joe likes to call them, “an idea”). For the record, The Huffington Post and other publications who falsely reported on the now-debunked Russian dossier never had to say where they got the dossier from or even if it was a legitimate report. Once it was determined to be a phony document paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign, they were never forced to retract the articles they wrote about the dossier that spread horrible lies about President Trump. Because Facebook has already removed 90% of our traffic since Trump’s inauguration, we are complying with the demands of Facebook’s third-party fact-checkers, so the remaining 10% of our followers can still see our important content.

Save up to 66% on MyPillow products. Use promo code FedUp, and save up to 66%.

Type in Antifa.com, and you might be surprised where you end up. Instead of being taken to a website where you can find more information about the violent, left-wing domestic terror group, you are taken to Whitehouse.gov a website where you can find out more about the guy who campaigned from his basement and his sidekick, the former Senator who implored her followers to help bail the rioting Antifa/BLM criminals out of jail.

We’re not kidding…here’s what you’ll find when you search Antifa.com on your browser.

Trending: Heavily Armed SWAT Team Wrestles Christian Pastor To Ground On Way Home From Church For “Inciting” People To Go To Church During COVID

On multiple occasions, Democrat lawmakers have refused to denounce the violent domestic terror group for destroying businesses, attacking police officers, ICE agents and federal law enforcement, as well as and violently attacked Trump supporters at free speech rallies, and innocent people who dared to attend President Trump’s inauguration, but why does Antifa.com take you to the updated Biden/Harris White House website?

For three months, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris ignored Antifa and BLM activists’ deadly rioting that spread across the nation’s cities on both coasts and in between. They insisted that what we were seeing was “mostly peaceful” protests and that Donald Trump and his evil allies were defaming decent Americans who just want social justice.

Democrat Senator Harris was also a financial supporter of the rioters:

On June 1, 2020, as BLM/Antifa riots were spreading across America, former CA state prosecutor, Democratic vice-presidential candidate hopeful, and sitting US Senator Kamala Harris (CA) tweeted a message to her 5.7 million followers, asking them to contribute to the Minnesota Freedom Fund to help post bail for those arrested by law enforcement.

Harris referred to the people who were arrested as “those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.”

The charity Harris promoted in her tweet, the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), has a bit of a checkered past, especially when it comes to some of the criminals they’ve freed with donated bail money.

Reuters reports that in addition to Harris begging for money from her Twitter followers to be donated to the MFF, at least 13 of Joe Biden’s staffers contributed to the fund that allows violent criminals to return to the streets.

According to Alpha News and The Daily Caller – The MFF once helped free a 37-year-old man accused of raping an 8-year-old girl from jail.

During their first presidential debate, Joe Biden defended Antifa.

When President Trump referred to them as an organized terror group, Basement Joe corrected him, explaining to President Trump that Antifa is simply an “idea.”

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris aren’t the only ones to defend the violent domestic terror group, Democrats across the board have been ignoring the violent activists and their evil activities.

Watch this compilation of Democrats pretending that the violence by BLM/Antifa is no big deal.

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.