An angry Oklahoma woman shot at a group of teenagers working at a local McDonald’s after they explained to her that the dining room was closed due to coronavirus restrictions.

32-year-old Gloricia Woody was arrested by the Oklahoma City Police and charged with the shooting.

From the Oklahoma City Police -Last night, officers were called to the McDonalds at 9001 S Pennsylvania Ave regarding a shooting. Original reports indicated there were two suspects, however it was later determined there was only one suspect.

The suspect, Gloricia Woody, entered the restaurant and was told by employees the dining area was closed. Ms. Woody was asked to leave but refused. A physical altercation ensued between Ms. Woody and an employee. Ms. Woody was forced out of the restaurant by employees. She reentered the restaurant with a handgun and fired approximately three rounds in the restaurant. One employee was hit in the arm, a second was hit with shrapnel in the neck/shoulder and a third employee was hit with shrapnel in the side. The employee who was in this initial physical confrontation sustained a head injury, the cause of this injury in unclear.

Trending: Liberals FREAK OUT Over Release of New FL License Plate by Gov DeSantis

Police say she fired three rounds in the restaurant, causing multiple employees to take cover and call 911.

From the 911 call:

Use promo code FedUp at checkout and save big on MyCoffee.

Victim: “Someone came in and shot a gun. Please, I need help.”

Dispatcher: “Someone came in and shot a gun?”

Victim: “Yeah, please, I need help, please.”

Caller: “There was a lady that came in, and she didn’t want to leave.  My manager, she was, my manager was trying to get her out.  She was like arguing with her, and then she got out, then the lady pulled out a gun and she started shooting up McDonald’s. All the workers just ran.”

KFOR spoke with one McDonald’s employee who says this isn’t the first time a person was angry that the dining room was closed.

“She was like, ‘Why are you not open? It’s already May 1st.’ The manager explained to her that we don’t open for two weeks,” Jose Lopez said. “Then she got mad. Nothing bad happened, she just threw her sandwich at the manager’s face.”

KFOR also talked to many of the employees, who did not want to go on camera, as they were shaken up and worried about their friends’ safety.

They say in all, there were about eight employees inside and they all ran for the back door when the gunfire started.

McDonald’s released a statement about the incident on Thursday saying:

“The safety and security of our employees and customers is our top priority. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those involved, and the good news is that we can report the employees who sustained injuries are expected to make a full recovery. This is a heinous crime on our restaurant employees who were trying to support public health efforts. We are fully cooperating with law enforcement as they continue to investigate this matter.”

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.