From the day that the January 6th Committee was formed, the fix was clearly in.
The Committee was intentionally comprised of people who were against President Trump, with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy not being allowed to make any of his own picks.
The only two Republicans allowed on the Committee were Never Trumpers Adam Kinzinger (R-Il.) and Liz Cheney (R-Wy.).
The Committee has already shown that it is willing to alter or disregard evidence that would vindicate President Trump or his allies, including the incident where they altered text messages that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Oh.) sent.
One of the Unselect Committee’s key accusations against President Trump is that he did nothing to stop the unrest on January 6th, even though Trump and administration officials have reiterated that he requested the presence of the National Guard before the ‘Stop the Steal’ rally.
Trending: Identity Politic Is Backfiring—BIG-TIME—As Dems Worry About What To Do With “Cackling” Kamala [VIDEO]
General Kellogg, a National Security Advisor to President Trump, said last week that he gave sworn testimony backing this assertion.
Now, it has been revealed that the Biden Department of Defense may have erased text messages that would have completely vindicated President Trump.
The Daily Caller Reports
To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, "On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops" into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating.
— Keith Kellogg (@generalkellogg) July 27, 2022
“The Department of Defense (DOD) wiped messages from devices belonging to Trump administration officials involved in the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riots, according to court filings.
The American Oversight watchdog group filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Pentagon and Army to obtain records from former Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, his former chief of staff Kash Patel and former Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy, as well as other key Defense officials, in March 2021. DOD responded in March 2022 that “text messages were not preserved and could not be searched,” possibly erasing information that could provide transparency behind the events of Jan. 6.
The DOD officials whose records were allegedly destroyed would have participated in making the decision to deploy the National Guard after the Jan. 6 riots began.
“I did not wipe the phone before I turned it in (or ever that I can recall),” former DOD General Counsel Paul Ney told CNN.”