Have you ever seen the sign Democrats display as a way to prove how they have the moral high ground over President Trump and his supporters?
Remember when Michelle Obama told Democrats during her speech at the DNC convention in 2016 that their motto is: “When they (Republicans) go low, we go high”?
In just the past 7 days, we’ve seen:
- DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was shouted down, and forced to leave a Mexican restaurant in DC by activists after they were tipped off that she was having lunch there by activist employees.
- Melania Trump was forced to contact Secret Service after has-been actor Peter Fonda called for the kidnapping and raping of 11-year-old Barron Trump.
- B-Actor Tom Arnold suggested Americans follow and threaten Melania and President Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron, track down Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s kids at their school and threaten them.
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was refused service at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, VA. after the owner (who is allegedly related to #resist actress Meryl Streep) ordered her employees to refuse service to her.
- Florida AG Pam Bondy (R) chased out of a movie theater by Democrat activists.
- Democrat activists surrounded DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s home, shouting at her and her family.
- US Representative Maxine Waters demanded that her Democrat followers start to track down, shout down and threaten anyone tied to Trump or his administration. WATCH video HERE.
On Tuesday of last week Democratic Pennsylvania State Representative, Brian Sims posted a picture of himself on Facebook giving Mike Pence “the finger”, as his way to welcome him to Pennsylvania.
Sims posted the image with this message:
“OFFICIAL WELCOME: @MikePenceVP let me be the first to officially welcome you to the City of Brotherly Love and to my District!” Sims’ social media posts on Facebook and Twitter read. “We’re a City of soaring diversity. We believe in the power of all people: Black, Brown, Queer, Trans, Atheist, & Immigrant. So … get bent, then get out!”
The gay, 39-year-old Democrat used his Facebook page to garner support from fellow Democrats who have been struggling to find their way out of the gutter since President Trump’s inauguration over 18 months ago.
Many of his followers applauded his vulgar message, but not everyone who visited Sims’ Facebook page found him to be clever or funny. In fact, many Facebook users from Philly, and other parts of America admonished his classless act with comments under his photo.
Here are just a few samples of those who let him know how they felt about his classless act and how it reflected poorly on the citizens of Philadelphia:
• How did you ever get to be one of our representatives? Shame on you for being disrespectful to anyone. It is at this moment that I am not proud to be from Pennsylvania.
Here we teach our children respect, no matter if we have a difference of opinion or not.
There are other ways that we can express our dissatisfaction or opinions. But disrespect that isn’t one of them.
• No Sir, poor form and low class. If you are going to fight for your beliefs, do it as an adult and professional which you are supposed to be. You are simply lowering yourself to their level and have lost all respect. You’re no better than those you taunt. Sad…
• Low class. I would love for republican to do the same. oh, wait. that would equality of thought. Something Dems can’t understand.
• This is so good for Philadelphia. It really shows the mentally of these corrupt liberal Democrats in the city. You are a public official. That’s why this city gets no respect. How many Philadelphia elected democrat are incarcerated as of now. I hope you are next u pos!
• Not very professional buddy. You need some lessons in manners. This is why Philly gets a bad rap sometimes. Rise above.
• Oh, my…..you’re such a brave and intelligent man. This picture really shows you have such a grade school mentality. Grow up.
• Let me guess – you are one of the fine dumbocrats representing the city of Philadelphia. Just think how successful the city could be without leeches like you who have no civility, and do NOTHING to promote Philadelphia. But how would you survive with no skills or intelligence? Who would pay you? You are no better than your typical road rage driver.