We knew the letter from legendary French actress  Catherine Deneuve would go over like a lead balloon because it called out the “pack mentality” of the feminists to lump every man in the category of harasser.  Deneuve issued a clarification after being harassed mercilessly by feminists for appearing to ‘defend men’ in an attack on the #MeToo movement.

COMMON SENSE GOES OUT THE WINDOW WITH FEMINISTS:

Daily Mail reports:

An open letter condemned the puritanism sparked by the spate of sexual harassment scandals and declaring that men will hit on women…She never said it was ok for men to harass women!

The 74-year-old screen legend published her own letter in the newspaper Liberation in which she apologized to ‘all victims of odious acts who may have felt offended’.

She said if the open letter had in any way implied that harassment was ‘a good thing’ she would not have lent her name to it.

While expressing her opinion that nothing in the open letter published in Le Monde last week suggested in any way that harassment is okay, she also stated that she disagrees with what she regards as lynch mob mentality:

Deneuve went on: ‘I don’t excuse anything. I don’t decide the guilt of these men because I am not qualified to do so. And few are… No, I don’t like this pack mentality.’

Trending: PRESIDENT TRUMP Just Revealed The Trap John Brennan Caught Himself In…AND IT’S GLORIOUS!

OPEN LETTER CALLS OUT ‘WITCH-HUNT’:

The open letter that appeared in Le Monde said that while rape is a crime, men trying to seduce women ‘even persistently’ is not.

‘Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone’s knee or try to steal a kiss,’ said the letter, which was also signed by Catherine Millet, author of the hugely explicit 2002 bestseller ‘The Sexual Life of Catherine M’.

The letter attacked feminist social media campaigns like #MeToo and its French equivalent #Balancetonporc (Call out your pig) for unleashing this ‘puritanical… wave of purification’.

It claimed that ‘legitimate protest against the sexual violence that women are subject to, particularly in their professional lives’, had turned into a witch-hunt.

YES, IT HAS BECOME A ‘WITCH HUNT’:

Deneuve is so right on this! The ‘witch-hunt’ continues with the latest allegation from a woman who claims she was harassed by actor,  Aziz Ansari:

Master of None star Aziz Ansari has denied a woman’s claims of sexual misconduct while they were on a date, saying that the encounter was completely consensual ‘by all indications’ he had at the time.

Ansari, 34, spoke out with his side of the story on Sunday, one day after a 23-year-old photographer in New York shared her allegations about their September date with the women’s website Babe.

‘In September of last year, I met a woman at a party. We exchanged numbers. We texted back and forth and eventually went on a date,’ Ansari acknowledged in a statement to Variety.

‘We went out to dinner, and afterwards we ended up engaging in sexual activity, which by all indications was completely consensual,’ Ansari said.

‘I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said.’

Soooo, it was ok and then not ok? It there a statute of limitations for sexual activity? This opens the door for women AND men to decide later that it wasn’t ok…CRAZY!

Read more: Daily Mail

 


Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.