It’s been years since the falling out between President Donald Trump and his longtime attorney Michael Cohen.

Now in his second term, however, Trump appears ready to bury the hatchet.

As Breitbart reported: 

President Donald Trump is set to record an interview Thursday with Michael Cohen, his former personal lawyer turned public critic, according to a White House official granted anonymity to describe plans that had not been publicly announced.

The interview is scheduled to air later Thursday on Cohen’s radio program, with additional excerpts running on his Sunday show. Cohen confirmed the sit-down after MS NOW first reported it, telling CBS News that he initiated the conversation.

“I reached out to the White House, reached out to the president, and he kindly agreed,” Cohen said.

ADVERTISEMENT

News quickly spread via social media:

 

The Hill added these details:

Cohen said last month, after years of conflict, the two are now on better terms.

“Out of nowhere, when I was sitting with my wife at a restaurant, my phone buzzed and it was a text from that friend who expressed to me the president’s genuine empathy for the hell that I was being dragged through … I deeply appreciated that text,” Cohen told John Catsimatidis and Rita Cosby on WABC’s “Cats & Cosby” radio talk show.

“I actually texted the president. I thanked him. Expressed my sincere hope that this long, exhausting feud between the two of us could finally end,” Cohen added.

Here’s some related coverage:

 

What are your thoughts?

READER POLL: Do You Still TRUST President Trump? vote now

TAP HERE TO ADD YOUR VOTE

This is a Guest Post from our friends over at WLTReport. View the original article here.

 

Join The Conversation. Leave a Comment.